(1) promises

⚠️ trigger warning abuse ⚠️

" welcome back y/n, what did you do wrong now that you got send back here so fast?" The lady of the orphanage asked to y/n who was standing in front of the door.

" I didn't do anything wrong this time" y/n said angry to the woman.

" there must have been something. tell me what it was before I get real angry." Said the woman who was starting to get irritated of not knowing why she was back.

" I already told you that I didn't do anything wrong" y/n said in a angry tone.

"TELL ME CHILD" screamed the woman

" I. DIDN'T. DO. ANYTHING." Y/ n screamed back at the woman until she felt her cheek burn.
The woman had slapped her in the face.

" Don't talk back at me, child " the woman said a little bit more calmed down. " Go to your room "

"Yes ma'am" y/n said while holding her cheek.
She was walking upstairs the her usual room were Anne sat on the bed. Y/n knocked on the door and said " I'm back "

Anne turned around and screamed" I MISSED YOU SO MUCH PLEASE PROMISE ME THAT YOU NEVER LEAVE WITHOUT ME EVER AGAIN"

"I promise and I missed you to " you said while walking up to her and hugging her.

<_____>

"YOU ARE GETTING WHAT?" y/n screamed while panicking.

"ADOPTED !" Anne said loudly while smiling.

" DO YOU REMEMBER THE PROMISE THAT WE MADE TO EACH-OTHER YESTERDAY??" Y/n asked while anger burned in her head

" but y/n this is a great opportunity for me and I promise that I will write to you" Anne said to the angry girl in front of her .

" Ok but you have to promise me that" y/n said while calming down a bit.

" ofcourse I will. I promise."

That was the last word Anne said to y/n before leaving .
<___________________________________>

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope the next chapters will be longer

335 words