6.Another plan

'What the heck are you even thinking Kim Jisoo you can never fall in love with this man' Js thought...

"Ok done now the pancakes already burn so I guess I'll have to make again" Jk said and sigh. "No it's ok I'm getting late so I'll be going to my office and about breakfast I'll eat there don't worry" Jisoo said because she still don't want to eat his pancakes.

"Ok if you say so" Jungkook agree because he's also tired of making pancakes again and again. After that Jisoo went to her room and take her things then she bid goodbye to them and went to her office with her car and a driver was driving the car.

"Aish I have to tell Jimin to help me for my another plan" Js said and took out her phone. She saw many notifications but ignored it all but first she open her insta for the first time in 3 months. She saw her last posts.

@Sooyaaa__Shopping in Paris💞

@Sooyaaa__
Shopping in Paris💞

100590 likes

1107 comments

View comments....
___________________________________________

After she scroll for sometimes she put her phone back as the driver said that they already arrived. So she open the car door and walk straight to her cabin without utter a word being rude and cold. "Park Jimin to my cabin now" Jisoo said while walking. As soon as she entered her cabin Jimin also arrived and as Jimin is her cousin so he didn't call her Boss or Ms Kim he only call her Jisoo...

"What happened Jisoo" Jimin ask her taking a seat. "Umm our plan fail so you have to send some ganster to scared me while I'm going home" Jisoo said to him clearly and he too understand so he nodded, "Ok now go and do your work and send Rosé here too" Jisoo said...

"Jisoo can you give me and Rosé holiday tomorrow" Jimin shyly said. "Ohh so we have new couple in our office" Jisoo said teasingly and nodded with that Jimin went outside her cabin happily.....

Jisoo pov
Ok so I have to be ready today for the plan. Fighting Jisoo Fighting...

With that Rosé enter and they start to do their work....

Time skip
Jisoo is now walking to her house because she'll do her plan and right now it's 6:03 pm. She even told her driver that she have to go somewhere so he can go to his house, his duty for today already end.

While walking some boys whistle and said "Hey beautiful girl what are you doing here alone" One boy said to Jisoo which she totally ignored them. She already know the face of those boys whose gonna scared her because she don't want to be in trouble again and again.

"Ohh so you're ignoring us" Another boy said which Jisoo again ignored them and start to walk. "Dont ignore us sweety we're good in bed" Hearing that Jisoo lose her control and walk towards them. "You want us in bed baby" one boy said getting a kick from Jisoo in his private part. He fall down groaning.

With that she run and the rest of the boys follow her. While running Jisoo didn't saw a car coming towards her and BOOM!!!

The car didn't hit her, luckily a boy save her and that boy is 'KIM TAEHYUNG' even tho he save her she do get some scratches in her hand, right side of her forehead and leg.

"Are you ok" Taehyung ask her and Jisoo quickly recognise him. " I'm ok and Thank you for saving me" Jisoo said standing up as she fall down. "You have some scratches, let's go to the hospital" Taehyung again said and Jisoo quickly Shake her head. "No need I have some important work to do bye" With that she run towards Jungkook office as she is not that far from his office. She only have to run for 5 min....

After she arrived she entered his office and ask the receptionist about Jungkook and she told her that he already left. Having no other choice she went outside and book an uber from her phone, but while waiting for the car. A boy then stole Jisoo's bag in which she has her phone, money but luckily her credit card is in her house as she doesn't like to carry it with her.....

The boy started to run and Jisoo also run after him to get her bag. "YAHHH YOU THIEF GIVE IT BACK" . After a while Jisoo was now in an unknown place, she also didn't get her bag from that thief. She was now walking through an alley.

Poor Jisoo doesn't know where to go and just roaming here and there. Again after walking for like 8 minutes she saw some boys and she decided to ask help from them. "Excuse me do you know where is the main road" Jisoo ask them and they look at her in a dirty way. "Dont know bout the main road but I do know the way to my bed" A boy said making Jisoo scared cause no one was there so .....

She run as fast as she could God knows where and the boys were following her. Jisoo kept running for 10 minutes then she came to the main road. But Jisoo don't really know in which part of the city is she right now.

"Godd where to gooo" Jisoo said and start to walk. "Why didn't I eat" she ask herself cause she didn't eat the whole day. Not even breakfast. And for the last 30 minutes she kept running won't she feel hungry and weak....

She keep and keep of walking more like an hour but still she don't know where she is. She even ask help from others but no one help her. Jisoo walk inside the store and saw a young lady, she look like a 18 or 19 years old girl.

"Excuse me can I make a phone call plz" Jisoo ask her praying in her heart that she would give and luckily she nodded. The girl give her, her phone and Jisoo quickly take it and was about to dial someone phone number but.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why can't I remember any phone number" Jisoo thought meaning here is she don't know any number so whom to call now. She just know her number and the thief must have switched off her phone...

"Umm Miss can you plz lend me some money" Jisoo ask the girl.....

Jisoo pov
I know it sounds foolish like who would give money to an unknown person but what's the problem in trying.

"Why any problem" I can only hear that from the girl. "Actually I need to go somewhere and I don't have money" I said to her which she reply "Umm I also don't have money but you can wait till my boyfriend came and when my ship for today ends we'll drop you" The girl said.

Can I trust her, what if she kidnapped me, or kill me, or sell me to someone. But I don't have any choice too. Wait let me ask if she knows any person related to me. Let's give it a shot...

"Umm ok but do you know any person who works in Kim company" I ask in which she shook her head ahh God show me some ways. " It's ok I guess I should wait for you and your bf" I said and sit somewhere. I know I shouldn't trust someone but what to do this is my last hope.....

_________________________To be continued

Plz vote and comment guys 🙂 tell me where have I done my mistake and so on ....