16. Japan

“Did you pack all of your stuff” Jungkook ask hurriedly, “No! Can you go and take my bra from my bedroom” Jisoo said tying her hair

They were getting late so they both are in a hurry, “B-bra!? ” Jungkook said, he was taken aback

“Yes, don't be shy now. Later or sooner you'll see me all naked, as you're my husband” Jisoo said still tying her hair.

“What do you mean? ” Jungkook said, his cheek were turning red, “The process of making kids” Hearing that Jungkook was now as red as a tomato.

“Don't forget we'll divorces after 2 weeks” Jungkook said and went towards his car

“Yahhh wait!! ” Jisoo said and run after him, she quickly lock the house and sat in his car

Jungkook start to drive towards the airport as they all were supposed to meet there.

“Ohh Nooo! ” Jisoo said all of the sudden, “What happened?! ” Jungkook stop the car

“I forgot my braaa, I told you to take it but why don't you listen to me! ” Jisoo started blaming him.

“Buy a new one, it's not that you don't have any money, and yes, don't talks about your private things to me like your bra, periods and other things” Jungkook said rolling his precious eyes.

“And don't forget we'll divorce soon” Upon hearing that Jisoo shut her mouth during the rest of the ride.

Not soon enough they arrived and as always Sana get jealous on seeing Jisoo with Jungkook. But when Sana saw Jisoo's face, she looks sad.

“What happened to you? Don't you wanna go? ” Sana ask her.

Jisoo just don't wanna fight or argues so she just ignore Sana.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sana finds herself sitting in a business class, she was excited in fact very excited. Her eyes were fill with sparkling things.

Ofc it was her first time sitting on a plane. Jisoo happens to see on her left, seeing her happy she rolled her eyes.

Not soon enough the pilot announces that the plane will take off, “OMG!!! ” Sana said and hold her seat very tied

Her breath was getting heavier, Jisoo laugh a little when she saw Sana murmuring something, maybe she was praying to God.

“Chill nothings going to happen” Jisoo said and went near her. Jisoo since childhood has been travelling all over the world with her parents

“Hold my hand” Jisoo said but Sana roll her eyes and said, “I would rather die than holding your hand eww” Jisoo widen her eyes.

“Wait! The plane! It's moving!! Usually it never move, I think we all will die!!! Ahhhh” Jisoo said in a scary tone and start to run towards the toilet.