12. Sana

___________________________________________

Jungkook was working on his cabin so does Jisoo but not in his cabin, in her own place. “Sir, You have a meeting at 1:00 pm and the meeting with the Byers have been cancelled because someone's dad died”  Sana said as politely as she can.

Jungkook only hum in response, “Sir... it's already lunch time BTW so I guess we should eat our lunch” Sana again said hearing that Jungkook look at her and put his laptop aside.

“Ok let's go” Jungkook start walking towards the cafe which was on the company itself so that workers can have food without going outside but you have to pay for it, it is not free at all.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was going towards the men washroom when he heard Jinyoung talking to his friends, “I guess Jisoo is a CEO of a company, you know like she came here for getting secret information” His friends chuckled.

“And...why is that?” One of his friend ask. “Can't you see she have been working since morning without eating her lunch or without having a break, I'm kinda worried” Jinyoung sigh

“What....? It's already 4 and she didn't even eat her lunch, what a girl” Another boy said which make Jungkook who has been eavesdropping them, to worry
He take a U turn and went straight to his cabin.

“Sana could plz gave this to Miss Jisoo” Jungkook gave a lunch box to her,‘That attention seeker’ Sana thought before passing a big fake smile
“Ofcourse Sir” Sana take that lunch box from his hand and was about to go but then Jungkook said, “Don't tell her that I send this ok” Sana nodded and continue walking.

While walking Sana look at the coffee in her hand it was her coffee but then a mischievous plan came in her small head, “Kim Jisoo, Get ready” Sana said to herself.

“Hi...Here eat your lunch first” Sana placed the lunch box near her and the coffee also but then she purpose spill that coffee in the files that Jisoo has been working since morning.

“WTH!” Jisoo stand from her seat, “Opps Sorry It was an accident” Sana smirk which make Jisoo to be angry. “Who the fuck told you to do that!!” Jisoo said almost like a yell.

“Sorry....It was really a mistake” Sana again said,“You bitch, you ruined my whole fucking works. Who told you to even care for me!” Jisoo was now very angry.

“You're fir-” Before Jisoo could finish her husband came there looking at the mess Sana made, “What happened guys” Jungkook said still looking at the mess.

“Sana spill coffee on Jisoo's work which she has been working since morning” One of the worker said, Jungkook look at Sana who was now acting as if she's guilty.

“It was a mistake, I'm sorry Jisoo” Sana said looking down, “Wahh just now you were smirking but what happened now, you moron” Jisoo look at Sana in disbelief.