7. Save

"What is your name btw" Jisoo ask her and the girl reply "Jennie" "Oh nice name and I'm Jisoo" after that they talk alot and Jisoo even help Jennie with her customer. And ofcourse Jennie treated Jisoo's wound. "Usually my boyfriend came at 8:00 to pick me and it's almost 8:00 pm now so you don't have to wait for long" Jennie said so Jisoo just nodded.

"Btw where does your bf works" Jisoo ask in which she gets a shocking news.
"He is a cleaner in Jeon corruption" Jennie answer to Jisoo questions...

"WHATTTT!!!!" Jisoo yelled...

"What happened babe" An unknown voice said and as soon as they both hear it Jennie quickly run and hug him. Jisoo was left in shock. "Jisoo this is my bf Suga and Suga this is my friend Jisoo" Jennie give an introduction but Jisoo went near Suga and said "Do you have your Boss no. phone"

"Huh..." Suga didn't seem to understand her so Jisoo again repeat her questions which she doesn't like to repeat things but have to. "Oh Yes ofcourse he's my boss so surely I do have his phone number" Suga said getting a big smile from Jisoo.

"Plz call him I need to talk to him" Jisoo said smiling like an idiot. "But why" Jennie ask her "He's my friend and he can come and pick me up" Jisoo said taking the phone from Suga.

First he didn't answer but after 2-3 misscall he answer.

In the phone call

"Suga I'm busy plz call later"~Jk

"Jungkook it's me Jisoo" ~Jisoo

"Jisoo where were you we're searching you like an idiot"~Jk

"Come pick me up first"~Jisoo

"Give this phone to Suga"~Jk

"Ok..." Jisoo

Jisoo pov

After giving the phone to Suga they talk for a while and then he put the phone in his pocket then told me he's in his way...

I was so happy that time it was like someone gave me my soul, my life, my everything........

After waiting for like 5 mins a big car came infront of the shop and Jungkook came out of it. As soon as I saw him I feel like I'm bless, my soul is alive,my heart start to pump blood again.....

I was so happy that I run straight to him and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hug the car. "I am really bless to have a car" I said and Jungkook just pull me into a hug. "I was really scare" Jk said which melt my heart. "How did you get this scratches " Jungkook ask me .

"Are you crying" Jk again ask me, did I cry yes I cry for the first time this year. "What happened Jisoo" Jennie also ask me. "Let's eat first I didn't eat the whole day" I replied getting a stare from Jungkook...

"You didn't eat anything???" He ask me and I can only nodded My head. He made me sit inside the car and told Suga and Jennie to sit at the back....

Jungkook drove to a restaurant and as soon as we enter I saw Jennie gasp because the restaurant is so fancy. We went to a table which have 4 seats and sit there...

Waiter-Good evening everyone what would you like to order....

Jisoo-For me I'll have one cheese burger, chicken noodle soup...

Jk- I'll have a fried chicken and wine...

Suga- Same as him....

Jennie- And I'll have a salad...

"ok ma'am and sir your order will be here in 10 minutes" The waiter said and left. "Jennie are you on diet" Jisoo ask, Jennie nodded for her questions...

" But why you're not even fat" Jisoo again ask, "I know but my cheeks are to chubby" Jennie reply.

"They are good the way they are so don't worry babe" Suga said and pinch her cheek. Which make Jisoo so cringed...

They were busy talking when the waiter come and served their food. Jisoo just can't wait as she was so hungry. So she start eating without waiting for the other.

Jungkook chuckled at her and with that he, Suga and Jennie also start to eat. While they were eating and talking at the same time. Jisoo keep staring at Jungkook's food.

As you all know Jisoo loves chicken and she didn't order it, that's why Jisoo keep staring at his food while eating her. And it didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

He chuckled at her and said "Do you want some of mine" hearing that Jisoo look at him and said "Ohh umm give one" Jisoo said being embarrassed dunno why...

Jungkook put all of his chicken on her plate. "I just want 1 piece" Jisoo said as he gave her all of his chicken so. "I know how much you want" Jungkook said pinching her cheeks....

"BTW Jisoo what do you work" Jennie ask. "Plz don't tell to anyone ok" Jisoo said before answering. "Ok..." Jennie simply answer " I'm a CEO of Kim company"

"What isn't the CEO a boy" Jennie ask being shocked. "No I hid my identity because you know" Jisoo said taking a bite of her chicken.

"Ohhh so I have a rich friend" Jennie said and laughed at her own joke.....

(Sorry guys I forgot to tell you that only few knows that Jisoo is a CEO)

"BTW Care to explain where were you" Jungkook ask her. Jisoo is a CEO so she's cleaver enough to answer his questions in her own way.

"Oh so the thing is when I left my office, I didn't sit in my car as I want to go to your office to surprise you and also to buy some cakes near your office so I didn't take my car and....." Jisoo tell him everything truly from that parts onward.....

"Jisoo, I'm so happy that you're save" Jungkook said side hugging Jisoo. She was so annoying from inside and soon she can't control it and push him "Let me eat now I'm hungry" She said getting a chuckled from Jk, Suga and Jen....

After eating Jungkook drop Suga and Jennie to their home and also Suga's salary increase. Right now Jungkook is driving to their house, he already informed their both parents that Jisoo is fine....

"Jisoo don't go anywhere without your car ok" Jungkook said but he get no reply so he look at her. Only to see a sleeping Jisoo "She's so cute while sleeping" Jungkook said and look towards the road cause he was driving so...

Soon they reach Jungkook's house and Jisoo is still sleeping, Jk didn't wake her up and carry her inside his house. "OMG oppa" Lisa said teasingly "Is she sleeping" Mrs Jeon said getting a nodded from Jk ...

"Go and make her sleep in your room" Mr Jeon said getting a nodded from Jk and he went towards his room. As soon as he enter his room he may her lay in his bed. And study her face, he look at her eyes, nose and then he noticed her heart shape lips....

He slowly bend more closer to her and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He kiss her lips. He was kissing her lips slowly, moving his lips. Tasting her lips which taste like chicken because she just ate a chicken....

So that's how their first kiss went without Jisoo knowing that Jk is her first kiss.

After he kiss her, he went to the guest room and slept there .....

_______________________To be continued 🐇

Don't be a silent Reader plz vote...