kissy kiss

Hey guys sorry for the late update! I know you've guys been waiting for this chapter I apologize!! Hope you enjoy!!! also I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and this isn't gonna be out until tomorrow and my moms gonna talk to the doctor about open heart surgery, and for dramatic affect I'm gonna make you guys scroll down and it'll say what the doctor said and then the story so enjoy oh also sorry if this is bad I haven't sleep for a few days so yeah!! Oh and another reason for this chapter being late is because me and my family might become homeless we'll see🤷‍♀️, and my sister found out her boyfriend who she had a kid with is cheating on her, and I found out my internet friend who apparently killed themselves is still alive, I cried over them for nothing!?😒 That's shit dumb! Anyways yeah that's it enjoy!!!! Not proofread I REPEAT NOT PROOFREAD

NOT PROOFREAD

NOT PROOFREAD!!!! 3009words in all! Don't comment on spelling mistakes please!! I'll go back to find them just wait! Alod the picture in the beginning is my top artist.

I DON'T NEED OPEN HEART SURGERY!!!!!! But I gotta wear this heart monitor thing and it tracks my heart rate, and it's uncomfortable I have to wear it for 2 whole weeks that's how long someone can wear it so that's really annoying, and my heart isn't under too much stress but they just wanna watch it due to the pain, plus I've been dizzy tired and all types of stuff! And my heart has been beating all weird so yeah, love that for me!! Apologize for the late update and spelling mistakes I'll also put a picture of the heart monitor at the end so yeah!.

"I... Love you.."enid grabbed onto Wednesday snuggling into her Wednesdays eyes immediately widened.

She turned to look at Enid, even when she was sick she looked... Beautiful.

She didn't know what to say
She looked around, then back to Enid for the first time Wednesday Addams was tongue tied she didn't know what to say she was nervous, Wednesday would never admit to this but Enid seemed to have that affect on her.

"Uhm...."she sat up a tiny bit and looked down to Enid gently stroking her hair out of her face, Enids face was soft Wednesday felt her hand go over a mole she has never noticed that before but it made her look more... Beautiful.

Enid suddenly started to smile and snuggle into Wednesday more.

Wednesdays face went red she couldn't stop staring at Enid, she felt Enid grab onto her hand.

Her face got red, she felt her stomach turn, not in the bad way but in the good way.

"I....hm I love you too cara mia"Wednesday slowly slipped back into Enids embrace putting her hands over her chest Enid was warm.

Something felt different, the air felt more welcoming the bed felt more comfortable Wednesday felt comfortable, Enid felt like Enid, Wednesday comfort place.