Chapter One: Beginning.

Mitch's P.O.V

"What is going on Doods, its Mitch or BajanCanadian here! Today, I'm going over at Jerome's house because finally, he and Lachlan are going to move in with me at my new house!"

I let out a big smile at the camera in my hands. I started grabbing my car keys and my wallet.

"Alright. For now, I'm just going to pause because I have to drive on my car. Don't want any car accidents involve." I said jokingly with a wink.

I stop recording and put the camera inside of my shoulder bag.

I unlock my car and went inside. Once I put on my seatbelt, I turn on the engines and started driving to where my destination is.

Feeling bored, I decided to turn on the radio.

'- Going to be a special day, listeners! Today is the day where Solar Eclipse is going to happen at Florida!'

I raised my eyebrows when I heard a ding from my phone. Seeing that there's a fewer cars in the road, I check my phone quickly.

'Fun Fact about this event: The Solar Eclipse only happens once every two years, and it is going to be memorable! Be sure to check so that you won't miss it as..'

My eyes widened at the text that I recieved. I swear, I could feel my heart broke into million pieces as I read the text.

Before I knew it, my vision blacked out.

Jasmine's P.O.V

"Wake up! It's Friday, you're going to be late for work!" I heard my best friend, Catherine, exclaim from my right side of the bed.

I grunted in response and put a pillow above my head.

"Screw work! I want to sleep more!"

My wonderful best friend grab one of the pillows and started whacking my in the head as she kept repeating 'Wake Up!'

I sighed loudly. "FINE, I'M AWAKE!'

"GOOD, YOU BETTER BE READY WHEN YOU HEAD DOWN!" She whack me one more time and finally left my room.

I messed up my hair before I finally got off from my bed.

When I got to my bathroom, I turn on the lights and stared at my reflection. I just chuckled to myself.

Waking up with my blonde hair all tangled up with dried drool on my chin, normal morning for me.

So I strip off my clothes and step inside the shower.

After awhile, I took a towel to dry myself up while brushing my hair.

I wore my white polo and my black skirt for today's work. As soon as I put on my sneakers and my watch, I headed downstairs.

Probably wondering why I'm dressed up, right? Well, simple: I'm trying to impress someone I like. His name is Kevin and I really like him.

Catherine, or for short, Kat, was just on her phone by the kitchen counter when I came in the room.

"Well, I'm heading off to Toys R' Us. I'll be back like the usual, Kat." I said with a nod.

Before I could even get to the door, a bag of chips were thrown at the back of my head.

I turn around slowly and gave her with wide eyes.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"Dude, you haven't ate breakfast yet!" I just gave her an apologetic smile.

"Uh, oops?" Kat just crossed her arms, like a mother.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry! I'll just eat these," I pick the bag of chips up from the ground. "While riding my car to work."

It's her turn to rolled her eyes at me. "Fine, be careful alright?"

I gave her my thumbs up and headed out. Keys, phone, and wallet in my small bag as I went over to my car.

As soon as I turn on the engines, the radio began playing.

'- Going to be a special day, listeners! Today is the day where Solar Eclipse is going to happen at Florida!'

My eyes widened at the news. Solar Eclipse?! That's awesome! I never seen one before because either I have missed it, or I was busy.

Looking at the almost empty road, I pulled down my window and try to see if the Solar Eclipse is already happening.

My eyes widened when it is! They are almost meeting each other and I'm here to witness it!

Just as soon it is finally Solar Eclipse, I accidentally crash my car into another one.

Then Everything Went Black.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

YAY! BAJANCANADIAN FAN FIC IS NOW HERE!!!

WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?!

DO YOU LIKE THIS STORY SO FAR? IF SO, VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

THANKS GUYS! GOODBYE!