Chapter 5: Movin In

Jasmine's P.O.V

Its been 2 days already. The doctor told me and Mitch can leave today. The boys agreed that we all be living together and the plan will be great.

Right now, I'm fixing my spiked hair before we could leave.

"Mitch! Why are you taking so long?!"  I heard Jerome's voice outside of the bathroom.

"I'm fixing my dang hair!" Mitch told me that I should rarely swear because that's his personality. I really really want to curse!

Once I'm satisfied of my new look, I took a one last looked at my checkered hoodie outfit, my 'power moves only' shirt and a pair of jeans. Then I head out.

"Why were you taking so long?" Lachlan asked me.

"Duh! I'm fixing my hair!" I said while pointing my hair.

"Its looks the same." I rolled my eyes at them while chuckling. These boys will never understand about girls.

"Okay, lezzz go!" I said and we headed out and went inside the elevator. Jerome press the button and we started moving.

"So Mitch, you and Jasmine are close huh?" Lachlan asked while leaning back to a wall.

"Uh, yeah. We are best friends." I said while chuckling a bit.

"Best friends? Nothing more?" Jerome now asked me. I shook my head 'no'. Why are they even asked me these questions?

"So are we allowed to date her?" They both asked me the same time with hopeful eyes. I had to bit my lip to prevent me from laughing. Oh my god, this is just comedy gold!

"Yeah.. I'll have to think about it first." As I said that, they pouted at me and I laughed. We finally made it to the check out room and saw Kat and Mitch.

"Hey J-Jasmine!" I said while hugging Mitch.

"Hello, M-Mitch!" He said while hugging me back.

"Great, so. Me and Jasmine here are gonna go home and grab our things and we can move in." Kat said while crossing her arms.

"Wait, where did I lived again?" Me and Mitch asked in sync. Catherina facepalm while Jerome and Lachlan has confuse faces.

"Oh wait, I remember now... Haha." Me and Mitch said once again with a nervous laugh.

"And where is it?" Jerome asked me and I gulped.

"Uh..-" I looked down at my phone, which its Mitch's phone, when I got a text. I looked at the message and it says. 'Hogwart Streets' What the hell, what kind of a street name is that? I realized that this message was from Mitch.

"Er.. Hogwarts Streets?" I said, unsure of my answer.

"Wow, that took you long enough to answer." I just shrugged at Lachlan. Seriously, what kind of name was that?

(Just pretend that it has a name like that XD)

"Alright so.. Me and Jasmine will be going home now to get our stuff to move in. See you guys later." Kat said and started to drag Mitch away.

And now I am left alone with these two.

Great.

"Okay, let's go to your house first, Mitch." Jerome said.

"Ahaha, yeah.. My house first.." I awkwardly said with a smile.

"Lezz go!"

Mitch's P.O.V