Chapter 7: How To Be Each Other

Mitch's P.O.V

After this crazy morning, we finally settled things down. We ate breakfast together and others had plans today.

Kat went out of the house in looking for a job, Jerome and Lachlan are going to record something.

Me? I'm with Jasmine at the living room, trying to sort things out.

"Hey Mitch, Jerome mentioned about your fans getting worried since you have upload anything. And he wants me to do a Vlog thing." Jasmine stated as I raised my eyebrows at her.

"So? Just go and do it." I said.

"But you don't understand! I don't know this YouTuber stuff. I don't know what to say or do. And- OH NO, MY JOB! MITCH, I DON'T THINK I CAN DO THIS!" I sighed at her. Jasmine is being paranoid.

"Jasmine, take deep breaths. Calm down." She did as I say. Her muscles relax a little and lets out a soft sigh.

"Okay I'm calm."

"Good, now listen to me. You and I will get through this, alright? We can work this out. I'll tell you what to do in making videos and you do the same for your work. Okay?" I stated while looking at her. She nodded at me, determination filled in her eyes.

"I can do it." I smiled. "Good, now let's go to my bedroom." I stated while grabbing her hand and started to drag her up.

Wow, I never knew her hand is bigger than mine-

Wait, of course it is! She's in my body! And I'm in hers!

And oh my God, I can't believe I'm saying this but..

Honestly, her outfits feels comfortable.

And I miss my old clothes ;-;

"Alright, time to teach on how to record like a pro

"Alright, time to teach on how to record like a pro." I stated like a teacher as she giggled at me. I gave her a look.

"First off, don't giggle. They'll think I'm gay." Jasmine rolled her eyes at me. I went over to my drawer and grabbed my recording camera. I went over to her as I showed the device.

"Okay, so this is the recording button. Once you hit it, it will started filming. And once you do that, just do the intro."

"The intro?"

"Yeah. Say 'Hey doods, it's Mitch or Bajancanadian here' And after that, just say what you are going to do and explain it. Got it?" She bit her lips.

"Um, maybe.." I sighed.

"How about we give it a try? Here, start filming and just pretend you are talking to them." I instructed her. She hesitate at first but then she hit the button afterwards.

"Um.. Hey doods, it's M-Mitch or Banadian here-"

I cut her off. "Banadian? It's Bajan Canadian!" I corrected her while facepalming.