Chapter 6: Morning Madness

Jasmine's P.O.V

(Next day) (BASED on Crab prank video from bajan)

"Lachlan, did you have it?"

"Yeah, I'm holding it right now. God, this is disgusting."

"You're wearing gloves, what the hell."

"But its slimey!"

"Shh! You'll wake him! Just put it on his neck."

What the duck, what is Jerome and Lachlan doing here?

"Mitch.... Wake up, breakfast is ready." I groaned in response.

"But I'm sleeping..." I mumble in reply.

Suddenly, I felt something crawling on my chest. I woke up from that and I saw a crab!

I instantly screamed in shock before jumping up from my bed and tried to check if the crab is in my Pajama's.

I glared at Lachlan and Jerome who are laughing at me and I noticed that Jerome is holding the camera in his hands.

"Dudes! What the heck?!" Was my only response before huffing at them.

"That was EPIC!"

"YEAH!" Then they both high five at each other as I groan in response.

I look back at the crab who is crawling around in my sheets. I rub my face in annoyance.

"Guys, you are so dead to me." I said while glaring at them once again.

"Aww, don't be a grumpy pants now, Mitchy." Jerome said while pinching my cheeks.

"I won't be if you guys didn't woke me up at the early in the morning.." I muttered but he still heard me.

"Well, that's all guys, thanks for watching the first episode of Prank Wars! We might invite Ryan over to stay with us for a few weeks so stay tune. Bye everybody!" Jerome waved at his camera before shutting it off.

"Hey! What about the crab here!?" I ask while looking at it.

"Oh! I so dare you to grab it!" My eyes widened at Lachlan's words.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Why, you chicken?" My eye twitch a little at Jerome's words.

"Oh no you didn't just say that." I said with sass.

"Since when did you become sassy?" He stiffened a laugh.

"Fine! I'll do it!" I accepted the challenge before Jerome hit record button again.

I grab a small cloth on the drawer before going towards the grab. I quick grab it as I wrap it inside of the cloth and quickly went to the kitchen to it inside of a jar. I sighed in relief before I look back at the two pranksters.