One

*the video is Michael's show*
I sat at the vanity backstage, fixing my platinum blonde hair in the mirror and applying a sparkly silver lipsticker. I stood up and pulled up my silver shorts then walked to the stage, hearing whistles and cheers as I walked out. I actually enjoy my job, I get paid well, big tips, and sometimes I get someone for the night. It's usually a normal thing for strippers to hate their jobs, but hey, I'm a slut. I hung upside down on the pole and slid down, kneeling down to the crowd and dozens of men sticking singles in my latex shorts. "Can we get a lap dance over here?" I heard a boy shout and I stood up, I walked over to the group of boys and a curly dirty blonde pointed to the boy with the blonde quiff, joint in his mouth. I leaned towards him, "Heard you wanted a little fun." I whispered in his ear and positioned myself on his lap, grinding my hips into his. He let out a moan and I felt his hard against my thigh, this only making me better. I took his joint from his hand and inhaled the smoke, putting my thumb on his chin to open his mouth and blowing the smoke into his mouth. His eyes were bloodshot from the weed he had been inhaling and I moaned to make him think he was turning me on as I grinded my hips against his hard on. I stopped once I saw that he was getting close, he put a bill in my shorts and I kissed his cheek as thanks. I went over to the bar and found a rather hot guy, looking around my age. I folded my arms on his shoulder, "Hey hot stuff." I whispered and he smirked, he was a freaky one I could tell. I moved my index finger down his chest slowly, "Anything special I could do for ya?" I whispered seductively. "Nothing." He sighed and I frowned, walking away. I got onstage again and the boys who surrounded the stage started whistling as I started spinning around the pole, squatting and sexually standing up. I danced to Animals by Maroon 5 and every boy in the audience had lust filling their eyes, but I didn't mind, that's what I was here for. This was my last show for the night, I bent down at the end of the stage and singles were shoved into my shorts. I walked off stage and went backstage, going over to my vanity and taking off all the makeup I had used, which was a fuckload. I changed into normal clothes, a Green Day tank, black skinnies, combat boots, and a jacket over it all. I put all the tips I had collected into my pocket and plugged my earbuds into my phone, blasting Fall out Boy through them as I walked to my car. "Clifford!" I heard my boss yell, I turned around around he ran up to me. "You forgot your paycheck." He smiled and I nodded, thanking him and putting the 100 dollar check into my pocket as I walked out the door. I drove home and opened the door, sighing at the silence. I wanted to come home to someone who was glad to see me, experience what love is like. But considering my life, it won't happen anytime soon.