Six

I leaned over the toilet bowl, throwing up for the millionth time in 3 months. I kept getting sick every morning, I was having horrible cramps, and I was getting bloated. I felt Luke rub circles in my back as I puked my guts out and held my bloated belly. "Ugh, Luke make it stop." I groaned and he helped me stand up, a cramp making me lean over in pain. "That's it, we're going to the doctor." Luke sighed and carried me to the car, I was fully clothed already and so was he so I didn't stop him.

"Luke, what the fuck is wrong with me?" I sniffled, I've also been having really shitty mood swings. "We're here to find out babe." He smiled and pecked my lips, a doctor walked in. "Michael are you aware that you were born with a working female
reproductive system?" He asked and I shook my head, I was? "Well, Michael we ran some tests and results came back showing that you are pregnant." He explained and my jaw dropped. "Isn't that impossible?" Luke asked, "Not for people like Michael." The doctor shrugged. "I'll give you two a minute." He left the room and I broke down, sobbing into my hand. Luke wrapped his arms around me and I did the same to him, sobbing uncontrollably into his shoulder, hiccuping for breath ever so often. "H-how are we gonna do this? Are you gonna stay?" I sniffled, "We will. I'll be here the entire time, I'm never leaving." Luke cooed and kissed my knuckles, wiping tears from my cheeks.

4 months
"My boss gave me maternity leave, I can't strip while pregnant,that's just weird." I chuckled as I sat on Luke's lap. Luke tilted his head in a 'true' kinda way, rubbing my little round belly with his hand. "We're having a girl, I can feel it." I smiled and put my hand on Luke's. "Are we now?" He smirked and I nodded, "Well, what's our little girl's name?" "Scarlett. Scarlett Raven Clifford-Hemmings." I smiled and pecked Luke's lips. "That's sound perfect. But what if it's a boy?" He asked, "We're having a girl." I chuckled and he rolled his eyes, bringing me in for a passionate kiss.