Eight

8 months
I woke up and my sheets were soaking wet, my sides had burning pains going through them. "Luke-ow-wake up." I whimpered, "My water just broke." He sat up quickly and saw the pained expression on my face, he picked my up bridalstyle and drove to the hospital. I could only scream and groan as contractions racked my body, stronger each time. "Fuck it hurts!" I screamed and put my hands on the sides of my bump, Luke picked me up and carried me into the hospital, a nurse wheeling me into a delivery room and having me change into a hospital gown.
I laid on the chair/bed thingy and squeezed Luke's hand, "This is all your fault. I hate you." I panted as more pains hit me, "We have to do a C-section sir so we need to give you anesthesia." A doctor I formed me and gave me a shot in my arm, "Luke I lied." I sighed and kissed his hand. "I love you so much and can't wait to be able to have our daughter." I smiled before falling asleep.

I woke up in a different room, I looked down and my bump was still there, but smaller. "Hey sleepyhead." Luke smiled and I giggled, I saw the baby basonette in the corner of the room. "Is that Scarlett?" I asked and Luke nodded, "Wanna hold her?" He asked and I nodded rapidly. He walked over and picked her up, she was so small and was practically swimming in the blanket they had her wrapped in, I extended my arms out and Luke laid her in them, tears of joy pricked my eyes as I looked at Scarlett sleeping peacefully. "She's ours Luke. She's our daughter, oh my god." I sniffled as tears slid down my cheeks and I smiled widely, "Hey rockstar. I'm your mummy." I whispered to the sleeping baby girl in my arms.