Four

"I don't wanna see you when I'm there." I scolded as I grabbed my car keys, I'm used to getting what I want but Luke was as stubborn as a mule what it came to things besides dominant sex. "Okay Mikey." Luke smiled, but I knew I would see him there anyway. I pecked his lips before walking out the door and driving to work.

I looked around the crowd as I spun on the pole, anger filling my veins as I saw Luke at a table. I walked off stage and over to Luke, grabbing his hand and turning him around. "What did I tell you?" I scolded and he smirked, damn that fucking smirk. "We're going home." I growled and dragged Luke backstage, putting on my jacket and sweats, not bothering to take off the makeup or latex pink shorts or bright pink heels I had on. "But I'm having fun." Luke whined, "Now." I roared and dragged him out of the club, the car ride filled with silence. I slammed the door behind me, "Go to the room and get undressed, do not come back down." I demanded and he nodded, jogging upstairs. I took off my jacket and sweats, leaving on my pink heels, pink latex shorts, pink eyeliner and mascara, I fucking look like Katy Perry. I walked upstairs and opened the door, seeing a naked Luke sitting on the bed. "I told you to stay home." I scolded and he started to get up, "Stay there." He stayed put. "Do you know what that means?"
I snarled and he nodded, "You get punishment." I pushed him down onto the bed and crashed our lips together, I kicked off my heels and heard them hit the wall with a thud. Our lips moved in sync and I bit on his bottom lip hungrily, tasting his blood on my tongue. "You okay?" I asked worriedly, I was a dominant slut but I did care about him deeply. "Yeah, I'm fine." He assured me and I continued his punishment, sucking harshly on his neck and collarbone. The pink body glitter was falling off me and sprinkled on Luke, I pulled him up and pinned him against the wall, "Turn around." I dictated and he turned around, "5 hard smacks and you're gonna count." I scolded and he nodded.
Smack
"One"
Smack
"Two"
Smack
"Three"
Smack
"Four"
Smack
"Five"

"Blow me." I whispered seductively and he got down on his knees, pulling down the pink shorts and letting my hard spring free. He wasted no time putting me inside his mouth, I clutched his hair and thrusted slightly into his mouth, "You like sucking my cock don't you babe?" I moaned and he grunted in response, the vibration on my length just making me moan. "Stop." I demanded and he took me out of his mouth, "I want to be fucked harder than ever before. Fuck me into oblivion Lukey." I moaned and stood him up, he knew what I wanted and got out the rope, I laid down and put my wrists on the headboard, he tied my down. "Condom." I stated and he put a lubricated one on, than adding more for it to be an easy entrance, "All in." I commanded and felt Luke's boner enter my already stretched whole, "Fuck Luke." I moaned and felt my stomach muscles clench, a weird warm feeling in my tummy. "Harder and faster." I moaned and he did as told, making a grunt/scream escape my lips. "All the way Luke." He went his fastest and hardest and I screamed with pleasure, my lower half going numb. "Okay, stop." I moaned and started panting along with Luke, both of us tired. "Untie me." I commanded and he untied my wrists, red rope marks on my wrists. "I have one last thing for you to do." I scolded and saw his Adam's apple bob as he gulped, "Cuddle me?" I smiled and he smiled, laying down behind me and wrapping his muscular arms around me. "Goodnight princess." He whispered, kissing my head.