Part 2:getting to know better

Y/n's pov
——————————————
Me and Cyno just got home with Tighnari because he lives with us. We went to our rooms. I was about to get ready for bed be someone was throwing rocks at my window. I look out to see who it was and it was a really good friend of mine Aether.

I opened my window and climbed out and jumped down to get to him. When I jumped down he caught me holding me bridle style. I kissed his cheek as a thinks for catching me, he blushed a bit "thank you Aether" "your welcome" he said around the corner was someone we didn't know that was there spying on us.

3rd person pov.
——————————————————
Sanzu and Rindou were watching y/n. When they seen someone they didn't know "Hey do you know who that is with n/n sanzu" "No why would I know" "I don't know I was just asking goddamn" They started arguing then Ran came up behind them "Hey you guys gonna follow her or no" He said "AHHHHHH" "HOLY SHIT DUDE" "WHAT THE FUCK RAN" Ran started laughing "that was funny as fuck but seriously are you going to follow her or not" He pointed out.

"Shit we should start following before we lose them" Rindou said

Y/n's pov.
————————————————
Me and Aether were talking but the I remember something that me and Aether were talking about earlier.

A few hours ago
—————————————————
I was talking to Tighnari  while Cyno was talk to the others that we just meet. Then I got a call on my phone i checked who it was and it was Aether, so I went to answer it outside. " Hey y/n do you want to go racing again today or tomorrow?" He asked "sure what time" "when you get home ok?" " ok I will be heading home in about 2-3 hours ok" "ok see you then" "bye" then I hung up the call and went back in the club

Back to present
—————————————
"Do you think I will be ok in this dress?" I asked "you should be fine" Aether said "after all its not the first time you did it" He said smirking I blushed and looked away "It was one time" I whispered, he laughed "ya one time and that one time almost got us killed by your brother, because we blushed when we saw your underwear" " stop I get it you don't have to explain it" I said blushing hardcore while looking away for him. He started laughing "ok we are almost there" he said I nodded.

Just then someone came running to us and jump on me. I looked up surprised and then smiled it was Chifuyu, "long time no see Chifuyu" "It's been TOO long y/n" he said. I laughed then hugged him he hugged back straight away "I missed you" "I missed you too" he said "come on let's go everyone is waiting to see you race again" "ok ok ok I am coming hold on for a minute" 'Did they forget about me' Aether thought "come on Aether let's got" I said he nodded with a small smile

Time skip to when they got there
————————————————————————
"We are here" I said then everyone that was here looked at me smiling big Baji came up to me and said "Hey it's been a while since I seen you are you not gonna give me a hug" " of course" I said laughed hugging him then looked behind him and seen Xaio, Angry, Smiley and, Wakasa I smiled and waved and they waved back "where's Kazutora Baji?" I asked "He couldn't come he had to do something important" "ok... then let's get this going" I said.

Time skip to after
——————————————-
I was walking home till I started to feel sleepy then I walked into someone by accident and they turned back to look at me the smirked "sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I said then tried to pass by him but he grabbed my arm " where do you think you going" he said "going home?" "How about I take you back home how dose that sound" he said smirking "no think you I am fine on my own"