Part 1: The meeting

.

.

.

Y/n pov.
——————————
Me and my brother Cyno where going to a club to meet with a old friend. When we got there we had to split up to find him I went right and Cyno went left. When I was walking I noticed people looking at me, but I just brushed it off at the time I was wearing a black and gold dress it fit around my waist snug so you could see how the shape of my body is. Just as I turn to my left I saw someone who looked familiar but I don't now who'Maybe I new them before a got into that accident a few years ago'When they saw I was staring back at them they waved at me so I waved back. At that time I was able to spot Cyno and Tighnari coming my way so, I walk to them.
.

.

Kokonoi pov.
—————————————-
When I was looking around I seen someone I thought I was never going to see again after all she disappeared 12 years ago when while I was lost in my thoughts Rindou askded "Hey you ok you have been staring at that girl for a while now" I looked at him and asked "You don't remember her?" I started at him in shock. But he looked at me confused. I sighed, "She is Y/n L/n. Do you remember her now?" When I finished saying that the others looked at me confused or surprised. Then Mikey said something that surprised us all "One of you bring her to me." We look surprised but nodded anyways and went to go find her. "What dose she look like,I don't think I have seen her." Kokucho asked. I said "She has white hair and her eyes are a light ruby red. He nodded and we all split up to look for her.
.

.

Y/n pov.
——————————-
As me, Cyno and, Tighnari were talking I seen someone looking at me and waved over asking me to come over i nodded and went over after telling Cyno I was going to the bathroom first so he won't follow me. As I got over there the person had scars on the edge of his lips and had a pink mullet hair style. "Do you need something?" I asked, He looked at me surprised then said "My 'friend' wants to see you and my names is Sanzu haruchio" "my name is Y/n L/n nice to meet you Sanzu" I said he then said to follow him so I did he to me to someone that looks like he has not as slept in months and has white short hair he was wearing a black suit.

"Are you Y/n L/n?" He asked I nodded suspiciously at him I seen him smile the tiniest bit "Do you remember me Y/n?" He asked "No I am sorry be 12 years ago I got into a accident and can't remember many people. Again sorry, but may I know your name maybe it will help me remember you"I said.

"I am Monjiro sano but I go by Mikey"Mikey said I smiled and nodded then my head started to throb so I gripped it 'shit I forgot to take my medicine' Sanzu seemed to notice and held my arm to support me. Then all of a sudden Cyno came running to me "Are you ok n/n!? Where dose it hurt?" he asked I pointed to my head and he started whispering cussWords then said "You forgot your medicine again didn't you." He asked I nodded.Then Tighnari came with me medicine n/n!?" He shouted while jogging over to us.

I think him then turn my attention to more people In Suits one had a purple mullet another had slick back purple hair, one had white long hair with a tattoo on the side of his head,one had a big scar across his face one eye was red the other blind, one had a scar of his right eye a cigarette i his mouth, I waved at them but raised a brow at them they stared at me surprised.

"Hello. My name is y/n L/n may I know your names" "Kokonoi" "Kokucho" "Ran" " Rindou" " Takeomi" "Nice to meet you Kokonoi, Kokucho, Ran, Rindou and, Takeomi" I said with a small smile.
.

.

.

.

.

Word count: 748
Guideline next few chapters
N/n: [nickname]
F/f: [favourite food]
F/d: [Favourite drink]