Prologue

July 16th, 2025:

After 4 months of being in a coma, I've finally woken up with Luke right beside me. I was confused at first about why I was in a hospital room when all the memories and visions flashed back into my mind. After my last vision, I had woken up and had written my last entry before falling into a coma. I remember the urgency I felt writing that last vision as well as the guilt of the actions I was taking going against Luke's advice.

Speaking of Luke, at the moment he's more than excited that I'm awake and has gone out to buy me tea as per request. I chose to send him out due to how upset he was when I mentioned writing a new log. He urged me to relax for now and get some rest before trying to go back to investigating my visions. Of course I don't listen and once he stepped out of the room, I noticed my old laptop on the nightstand next to my hospital bed. With that, I am now here to write on what Luke has briefed me on since I was unconscious.

Turns out, Luke had traveled to Ireland in late April to investigate more on legends and lore on the Fae and to be present for Beltane, the day where the barrier between our world and the fae's is the thinnest. His conclusion was that his research there didn't come empty handed, but it did not give that great of information either. He explained he would measure the EMF at a few places, but especially at Knockgraffon Motte almost daily and watched as the levels increased all the way to May 1st, Beltane. After that day, the EMF had decreased. Although EMF for Knockgraffon Motte had increased, there wasn't anything strange from what he explained. He didn't see anything, but he did say he swore he could hear what he thought was children singing.

Sadly this was the only strange occurrence that Luke experienced and the trail for finding the relationship between our world and this other realm had turned cold.

After some time of debating on what to call this realm, I've finally decided on the name of Deus Terram, Gods' Land. Reason for this is very much explainable with what I've seen so far. This other world holds all the legends and mythology that our world has recorded. Though our world doesn't have these creatures, there must be a leakage somewhere for these legends to have started somewhere. Although Luke wasn't able to gather much information about his trip to Ireland, perhaps the EMF readings give us more of a lead than what we expected. Knockgraffon Motte is not the only place where myths of the Fae are said to appear. With what we've gathered, there could be many other places that could give us an idea on what's happening. I'll have to bring it up to look after some time about the idea of going on a trip to Crete. Though going to Ireland was a start, if we want to follow the path of mythology, what better place to start than an island of Greece that's full of myths.

I will of course continue writing my findings as well as any more visions I possibly will be having. I feel like my last vision won't be the last one I'll have.