Chapter 140 - 6.0 Prologue - In The System Space Before The Sixth World

The group of five invisible souls hovers in the sky watching Tuzi breakdown upon hearing their disappearance. This little group is now added with a baby milk bun called Ye Jingxia. After detaching their souls to their vessel they now only have their souls protected by the system.

Ye Jingxia's soul regressed back to the age of 5. He was already 15 when his parents and uncles decided to leave the world. At the age of 5 he already knows that he and his parents are not normal beings. They weren't beastmen like what he thought they were. The family of three is even different from his grandfather Zhubao and granduncle Anbao. Not original residents of the world, he only believed them once he heard the voice of the world spoke to him.

This voice of the world is what his grandfather and granduncle calls Beast God but his Daddy and Father never show fear towards the Beast God much less respect them as their Gods. They are not even humans and he is not as well.

Ye Jingxia while in the arms of his father, Ye Xiajie. "Daddy, Father, why are we not bringing Uncle Tutu with us? Isn't he a foreign soul as well?" he asked.

Then the man with long black hair, sharp but captivating features paired with cold obsidian eyes smiled at him tenderly. This is his father named Ye Xiajie, "He is indeed a foreign soul. But Xiao Jing should know the difference between him and us?"

"Is it because Uncle Tutu and the rest are original residents of this world that they couldn't leave easily like us? Or is it because they are mortals while we are Gods?" asked Ye Jingxia.

Hei Anjing smirked at his child and lightly poke those fat cheeks, "I know that our baby has too many questions and is curious about almost everything. Don't worry daddy will answer all your questions later. As for your Uncle Tutu you might see him again in the future. Now go say bye bye to your father he needs to go." he said to their son.

Ye Jingxia knew that he would be separated from his father for a while but his daddy explained to him that he would be able to meet him again in the next world though he might not remember him by then, he would still be his father. Moreover Uncle Lou and Uncle Yun will be there as well though their appearance would no longer be the same. That's what his Uncle Yue had explained to him before. Ye Jingxia looked at his father, using his small hands he held on his father's face and kissed on his cheeks on both sides.

"Father. See you later. Don't worry Xiao Jing will still love father even if you don't have memories. Xiao Jing promise!" There's a small smile on the lips of the boy.

As expected, because of the Mo Bloodline the child possesses, it was quite hard for Ye Jingxia to express his emotions. After all, he was born with initiate cold personality like his daddy, Hei Anjing. Unless he meets the person whom he would be able to move his heart. Except for a few like his parents and close family relatives, even the small smile he gave his father would be impossible to be seen by strangers.

Ye Xiajie smiles as well and kisses the boy's forehead adoringly. "Father might forget about Xiao Jing for a while but father will definitely remember Xiao Jing slowly. Stay with your daddy and don't believe strangers okay?"

"I will stay away from strangers. Bye-bye~" said Ye Jingxia.

Ye Xiajie nodded in satisfaction as he then passed the child on his wife.

"Baby~ we need to go soon. Be careful okay?" said Ye Xiajie as he kissed the lips of his wife.

Hei Anjing kissed him back and then replied, "You're the one they've targeted. Be careful, my love."

Afterwards this little group of theirs left the world. As soon as they left the star they were split into three teams. Ye Xiajie left on his own. Warden Lou left together with his prisoner, Yun Ming. Meanwhile Hei Anjing returned to Zhi Yue's system space with a little boy in his arms. As for why Ye Jingxia had regressed is to keep him in the state where his qi is the purest. The boy still needs to begin his cultivation under his daddy's guidance. The primitive world isn't really a compatible place to cultivate. If they stayed in that world until their vessels died, Ye Jingxia's godly qi would be spent by then and he would become a normal human being like the rest.