chapter three-the plan(Harry P.O.V)

HARRY P.O.V

"I-I-I've been having visions of Tom, aka Voldemort, and he seems nice and is trying to make me remember, .... something." after I said that Ron's expression seemed scared, and he said, "Have you told the headmaster." "No, I'm going to tell him, but Tom said I shouldn't and to be aware of him." he let out a long breath he seemed to be holding, "Hmm, but listen to him and don't trust the headmaster about it, ok."

I just nodded at him, I was about to say something but I was cut off by Myrtle, "You guys are going to be in trouble if you don't go back to the dorms." with her usual sad tone we walked back to the dorms without anyone seeing us.

(time skip)

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and when I saw, Ron and Hermione sitting in the common room awkwardly, Ron saw me coming down from the dorm. He said with a happy tone "Yo, good morning." "Morning to you too, Ron," I said a bit tired. "so," started 'Mione with an annoyed tone in her voice " Where have you guys been yesterday, after dinner?" but before I could answer her question, Ron answered back with an equal annoyed tone.

 "Why do you care, huh? you are not my girlfriend or his sister so don't think that just because you are our friend doesn't mean that you should know everything about us." he was shouting at the end and by now the people in the common room were staring at us.

She looked shocked and angry, and before she mind could argue but I started to drag one out to breakfast, the whole day they either started to argue or stared at each other. they were like that for the entire week till the summer vacation starter. but the good thing is that Rom and I have made a plan so we could see if all of it was true, and tack a blood test in Gringotts Wizarding.

---------------------------------------------------

a/n: sorry it was short, I'm in school, and as a sorry present I am updating in two chapters in one day yay.