Chapter four-Number 4 Privet Drive

day: Sunday 

location: Number 4 Privet Drive

time: in the afternoon

------------------------------------------------------

it has been almost two months and a week before my birthday. we plan to meet each other tomorrow so I need an excuse for my 'aunt' and 'uncle' to let me go to the Wizarding World. 'here goes nothing,' I said to mentally prepare myself.

"umm, Uncle Vernon I have some bad news to tell you," I said with a scared and worried tone. " what do you want boy," he responded with Venom in his voice well watching the tv. " there has been a disease going around in school, and it seems that I have it too." I sed looking like I was scared for my life.

" And? it is not my problem," he sed with an unbothered tone. "but uncle, it is a haile dangerous, and if a non-magical person has it then there is a possibility They will die." he pause at what he was doing and he looks at me. good, I need to make him believe me, "and how do you know that you have it?" he asks me suspiciously, not trusting me. I have to think fast.

"I can show you the letter I got from my school if you want uncle," I said, hoping that he will believe me and just let me go to the Wizarding World. " what letter?" he said easing his suspicion, "oh, yeah the letter we get every year to check if you have any illness."" and why did I not see it or heard of it the last two years, huh?" he said raising an eyebrow." I thought that you don't like it if I made a fuss about it," I said to make him believe that I have a letter even though a don't have it." ok, but you need to live the house now, I don't want to have freakish things in my house. "

"ok, uncle but can I have my things back please, I need to go to a wizarding hospital to get checked out and get medicine," I said sounding a bit sad. "fine, now get the hell out of my house," he shouted at me, and I got the hell outer there without a second thought.