chapter seven

Harry P.O.V ( few hours ago)

me and Ron were at the library reading about the dark arts and creature inheritance, to figure out what they wanted us to by taking us from our original families. It was peaceful and quiet when I start to feel a tint of pain at my back, it feels like a hot iron was pressed down in my whole body. I feel like screaming when i remember that we were at a library and in the corner where nobody could see us.

 before I passed out I looked at Ron in a panic to see that he was unconscious, without a second thought I grabbed his arm tightly before I passed out. Slowly opening my eyes I saw a guy with midnight black hair, white as the snow and ruby like eyes calling my name. 

He lookd familiar like I've seen him before. Before I could ask who he was, he asked me a question saying if I was Harry Potter, without thinking I answered yes, he looked a bit surprised and before I could open my lips an owl dropped two letters before us. When I looked at the letters it had me and Ron's name on it, before I could take Ron's letter the guy took it, when I saw Ron's name on that letter I remember he was also passed out. But no one was beside me when I woke up besides the guy, when I looked at him questionably he look a bit shocked reading the letter for Ron.

 Without the second thought the guy showed me the contact of the letter and it surprised me. Then I looked at my own ladder and it also surprised me,

Dear Mr Adrian riddle

It came to our attention that someone was stealing from you and your twins brothers vault in the past few years and it seems that you came of creature inheritance as well, but we would like you and your brother to come to Gringotts Wizarding Bank to see your inheritance.from

glrehook,