confession

After the party , they never really meet each other. It's not because what boun say . They just didn't because there's no reason to meet anyway. They both have a lot of assignment to do so they barely have time to go outside.

In the evening Boun just finish his assignment and decide to go to buy some snacks and drinks . When he was about to pay he accidentally bump into someone, " I'm sorry , oh? It's you? " It turn out to be Prem who was about to pay too .

" How was life without me? " Boun ask , he doesn't know why he ask him that . He just wanted to . " You acting like we're a couple who just break up " Prem say while paying his stuff . He's not really in the mood today cause he still got tons of assignment to do so he doesn't want to waste a time talking to Boun.

" What a meanie , I'm sure you miss me but you're too shy to admit it . " He(Boun) say while smiling at Prem . Prem just ignore him and process to leave the store because he got no time to waste.

" Wait " "what now? I'm busy so whatever you wanted to say hurry up . " Prem say while looking at him(boun) . " So are you busy this weekend? I want to ask you out. " Boun ask Prem . " I'm gonna confirm with you later , gotta go bye . " " Bye ! "

_________________________________________

Skip weekend ------>

Prem agree to go with boun . He still got a lot of work to do but he don't know , he just wanted to go with boun .

" Maybe because I'm tired of my assignment? Of course that's the reason? Why would I go out with him ? " He say to himself trying to deny the weird feeling. The feeling he fear the most .

---------

" So let's go to the park first okay ? " "Sure " Prem say , he doesn't really care where they go since it's boun who ask him out so he's the one who decides where to go .

* At the park *

" Hey let's hold hand . " Boun say and take Prem hand even though he( Prem) didn't say anything. " Why? " Prem say , confuse by boun action. " This place for couple actually, i don't want to look single here . "

They had fun for the rest of the day , boun suddenly make eye contact with Prem.

----------------------

*Boun pov*

I don't know what I'm doing right now , but i think i need to tell him this . I recently just realize that i like him . I feel so lonely whenever he's not around. I want to always be around him even though he's mean and say I'm annoying.

So today i bring him to this place where many couple go to date. We had a lot of fun so i think this is the right time to confess my feelings.

I gently hold his hand and make an eye contact. I take a deep breath and say that i just realize i like him and wanted to hit on him . I didn't say i wanted him to be my boyfriend tho because maybe it's uncomfortable with him? I don't want my soon-to-be-boyfriend feel uncomfortable .

*End of boun pov*
------------------------------

Boun took a deep breath and say " Prem , recently I just realized that i like you and i would like to hit on you. Would you give me a chance please? "

Prem were in shock! To his(Prem) surprise, he actually agree with Boun request . He don't know what get into him .

_________________________________________

2 chapter in a day!? I'm surprised myself that i did that . But I think there's a lot of grammar error here so I'm sorry if that happens. Hope you enjoy and see you next year !

Okay it's a joke ( maybe) . But if i really complete my story next year Happy new Year !

I will try my best to finish it this year okay!