Chapter - 3

Tay's Pov

" Damn where is that idiot?", I cursed under my breath. I have been contacting Time for almost an hour but he is not answering my calls.

Someone knocked on my dorm room's door.

" So here he is", I stomped to open the door. I was ready to beat the shit out of his ass.

I opened the door aggressively.

" Where the fuck have you been huh? And why weren't you picking my calls?",

That idiot just smiled. Instead of getting frustrated or coming up with excuses he smiled.

" Wait a minute, no way!! Thyme?"

" Am Glad you still remeber me, can I come in ?", he asked with a giggle.

" yeah sure", I gave him the space to get in.

" Time didn't tell you I was coming over?", He asked as he sat on the couch.

" No,he didn't tell me anything. And when did you got back?
I probably last saw you, when we were in middle school",

" I just got back today. I am transferring to this college.
I have been trying to contact that idiot Time for hours. But he wasn't answering ,so after researching for a bit I came here", he said with a smile. I vividly remember this smile.
Even though he is time's twin. His smile is quite different from time's.

" Damn that's great. But why so suddenly? ", I asked.
I remember how desperate he was to leave this city and pursue his studies in another country .

" Well, I thought it's high time I go back to where I belong. And you know me, I love taking impulse decisions. So I got transferred here in my second year."

" Yeah, just like how you moved out of here. Without even bidding goodbyes", I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled.
" Damn I missed you",

" Really huh? You never tried to contact me. Even when I did, you ignored my messages. And instead of apologising yourself for ignoring me, you made time apologise on your behalf. So don't pretend that you missed me",

" I'm sorry", he said with a smile .

" You know, I should kick your ass for completely forgetting me and then appearing at my door out of nowhere", I side eyed him.

" How can I make up for my mistake?",

" You don't need to.." I rolled my eyes again.

" So you'll forgive me, without me making up to you?. That's good then."

" Hey! I never said that.", I glared at him.

He chuckled.

" Both you and time are same", I mumbled

" No we aren't. He has you, he is luckier", he said with a grin.

Which made me stunned for few seconds.
" Stop flattering me. Its not going to work", I threw a cushion at him.

Which he caught instantly. Damn his vampire reflexes.

Suddenly his stomach growled, which made me burst into laughter.

" See I made you laugh", he said .

" Your hungry stomach did", I said while chuckling.

" That's true. Shouldn't it get some reward then? ", He asked while placing his hands on his stomach.

" I have made some pasta. Would you like to eat?",

" Kill me if ever said no to that offer.",
I again giggled.