Chapter - 8

Chay's Pov

" Chay are you even hearing me ?", My mom shouted for the nth time.

" Yeah I am", I said while taking my gaze away from my phone..

" Give me your phone. I have been noticing from last few days you are way too indulged in it. For God's sake its our dinner time, have some respect", she glared at me,

" No! Am not giving you the only thing that's keeping me happy.", I yelled out of fury.
I don't usually yell but she really got on my Nerves.

" Chay, such kind of behaviour is not acceptable. Apologise right now", dad scolded me, keeping his spoon back on his plate.

" I'm sorry but I don't want to talk to you guys anymore!!", I stomped out of the room. Tears flowing through my eyes.

" Chay!! Finish your dinner", I heard mom shouting at me but I didn't pay any attention.
I was furious at them, so I sprinted to my room.

....

I layed my head on my pillow while sobbing. I hate these random burst of emotions.

" You there?", a notification popped on my phone bringing my attention to it.

" Finally", I mumbled to myself, before hastily picking my phone up.

" Sorry I took so long to reply", he texted again before I could reply to his first text.

" Its okay. I was busy anyways", I replied.
Yeah, busy waiting for his text.
Waiting for his texts are the hardest thing to do.

" Oh I see. Busy doing what though?", He asked.

But before I could reply he texted again.
" Let me guess, busy thinking about me..", he sent with a winking emoji.

Ahh! He is making me feel butterflies. I was a blushing mess.

" Not really", I texted back.
Obviously I was lying.

" Well, I was thinking about you. So that kinda broke my heart ", he replied with a sad emoji.

Trust me honey, I think about you 24*7 . Its just my ass playing hard to get.

" I can't wait to meet you in real life", he texted again before I could reply.

" I want to meet you too. I will try convincing my parents to let me go to the city during the holidays.", I replied.

We haven't met each other yet and I am dying to see his face. Hearing his voice on calls has made me even more eager.

" Didn't you told me that your brothers lived in city?", He asked.

" Yeah they do. I am trying my best to convince my parents to let me stay with them during my summer vacation",

Fortunately, He lives in the same city where my hias shifted for their college.

"Is it hard to convince them?", He asked.

" Well, they think I am too young to go anywhere alone. Specially to a place where all the species move so freely",

My parents are super scared of vampires and werewolves. They would have not let hias go there too if it wasn't for an elite University.

" You're dating a vampire So I don't see what's there to be worried about",
Reading his text made me jump with excitement .
Its still hard to believe that I am dating someone. I can't wait to meet him!!

" Don't worry I'll be there soon..", I replied.

" Can't wait to meet you chay.
Btw I am getting a little sleepy, so I'll talk to you tomorrow", he texted.