Chapter - 7

Tay's Pov

I was going back to my parent's mansion. Though Every month on the day of full moon I go back to my pack, this time I was called by my dad.
I missed my family a lot, because of my classes I rarely get to visit them during normal days.
But this time I was a bit scared due to what happened. Am not sure how dad is going to react.

Instead of meeting him privately, he asked me to join the meeting room . Where all the other important members of our pack were present.

I took a deep breath and went inside the door. My dad was sitting on the head of the seat while my elder sister was next to him. she flashed a smile at me , I am glad she is here.
Other than our pack members, our allies from different packs were also there .
I bowed and greeted everyone.

" Tay take your seat", dad said to me, I walked and sat on one of the empty seats.

" We all are very well aware about serp's pack incident. And even though they were our enemies, we couldn't help but grief at such unfortunate event. It also forced us to think about our pack's safety.", Dad said gaining everyone's attention

" I agree that what happened was very miserable but they attacked us first", I quietly said.

" Wasn't his brother killed?", One of dad's accomplice asked.

I nodded.
" Yeah but that had nothing to do with me and my group. We tried putting up our point politely but they started the fight", I defended myself. I could sense the awkward situation around me.

" To begin with, stop refering vampires and humans as your group. Your group is your pack, Tay.
In Additional to my previous point, we aren't here to discuss about how the fight started . we are more concerned on how it ended and who ended it.
So in conclusion our subject of worry is Vegas theerpanyakul.",

" He is a maniac and a threat to all of us. Tay should not go to the same college as him, just look at him now how badly injured he is." Ken who was son of my dad's other accomplice said .

I do accept I was hurt but it wasn't Vegas who hurt me. My hands unconsciously went to my wounds which were covered with band-aids.

" My brother can look after himself, you don't need to be concerned Ken. As of now Vegas is our problem, so let's not get distracted and focus on that topic instead", my sister P'Noor said.
She always had my back.

" But ken has a valid point." Dad added.

" Dad, Vegas attacked their pack because they were hurting us. If anything Vegas saved our life. I was also in my wolf form, and that too injured. if he wanted, he could have easily killed me", I kept my point.

" Do you want us to wait till Vegas does something to you? His own family members don't trust him", Dad said looking at me, in a much louder voice.

" Its not about me. I don't even have any encounters with him", I tried defending my point.

" Tay is making a correct point. Vegas had a reason behind killing the serp pack. He wanted to assert dominance and create a state of fear among all the other packs. Which he successfully did.", My sister said .
She was next in line of succession to become the alpha, so others valued her opinion.

" Khun Noor is certainly right. I have also got the news that remaining members of serp pack and their allies are contacting the Kennedy witches for help. Though I am not sure how successful they are in that.
I also had a brief discussion with the head of the theerpanyakul Clan to re-establish our peace treaty and he is on our side. Khun korn is going to raise this point to his brother. Let's hope for a positive news from his side.", Alpha of the moonshine pack said.