safeword (Dnf)

Dream: top
George: bottom

kinks: overstimulation, use of toys, bondage, edging

"Please no more Dream please." The blonde just chuckled lightly. "Well you know what to do then." The brit was all tied up with an vibrator up his ass and a cockring on. He had been like that for over an our now and he really couldn't take it anymore but Dream didn't show any signs of stopping soon.

The reason why George was being tortured so badly? Dream had found that at one of their sessions earlier this week that George didn't use the safeword ever, not even in their heavy plays. So he asked the brunette about it the next morning at which George casually responded with: "I just don't feel like I have to use it I'm pretty much fine with whatever you do." Dream immidately felt bad realizing that George was definitely lying. The taller male decided that tonight he was going to make George use his safeword no matter what.

"You know what I want to hear baby." Dream leaned over George to give him a peck on his lips. "No I'm fine I just really wanna come." Dream wrapped his hand around George's dick and started stroking softly. "Well maybe if you ask me very kindly I will let you cum," dream cooed in the brits ear. George whole face turned impossibely red. "Fine, please let me cum Agh~ sir," George begged. "Good boy I guess I will let you cum now." George let out a relieved breath thinking it was going to be over. Dream took of the cockring and started jerking George of again. Not much later George spilled all over Dreams hand and his own stomach. His hips jerked but Dream did not stop. "You really  thought I would forget  huh Georgie?" George whined. "No stop I can't anymore, please!" Tears stained his red face. His legs started shaking violently when he came again. "You were begging me to cum not to long ago and now you can't take it anymore? If you just say apple we can stop this."

Dream started jerking George of even faster overstimulating the poor  boy after being denied so long. "You know I think this might not work." George whimpered. Just 2 minutes later George spilled again. Dream turned of the vibrator and took it out. He untied George and before the boy could say anyting, the younger thrusted harsly into the older. "AuGh FucK!" George practically screamed. "God your'e so tight baby." George couldn't think of anything anymore when he came again. Dream started pounding into George hitting his prostate with every thrust. Soon Dream was close to the edge and so was George. They came at the same time but even though Dream just came he didn't stop. "Apple... apple please I'm sorry." Dream pulled out immidately and took the crying boy in his arms. "Shh... don't ever apologize for using the safeword." George could't stop crying as .

"You wanna take a bath?" George nodded and Dream went to run the bath. Soon he came and back and carried George into the bathtub. "You ready to talk?," Dream asked while petting George back. "Why don't you use the safeword even though it is clearly to much for you?" Geoge looked down. "I was just really scared you would get mad at me." Dream hugged the small boy. "If it ever getss to much you must say the safeword thats why we have them, I promise I will never ever get mad if you use it." George closed his eyes and leaned against Dream. "I love you," Dream whispered in George's ear. "I love you too idiot."