5 months later

Evans mom is opening mail she sees a envelope addressed to her with a return address label with Evan and Madelyn's address on it.
Lori: Um John your gonna wanna see this
John: so your son Evan sent you something.
Lori: yeah and I don't even recognize the address listed on this return label.
John: I will look it up on Zillow.
John searches the address on Zillow and scrolls down to seller history.
John: Lori it says this house was listed for sale august 23rd this year. And it says it was sold on November 5th of this year.
Lori: well I'm gonna open this fancy envelope
Lori opens it.
Lori: what the frick. My son Evan is getting married. I am so calling Evan now.
Lori calls Evan.
Evan: hey mom what's going on?
Lori: Evan James McPherson! I got your wedding invitation. And you didn't think to tell me you were engaged and going to be getting married?
Evan: well mom, I didn't tell you cause you always make a big deal out of every special moment. So I decided to not tell you or any of my extended family on your side. I just didn't want you to end up making a big deal out of it. And there's two other things you don't know about either. Madelyn is 5 months pregnant with twins Madelyn and i are expecting a twin boy and girl. Her due date is February 17th of next year. And Finally Madelyn and I bought a huge craftsman style house we officially became homeowners of the house on November 5th.

Lori: omg Evan! I don't get it why you'd  keep all of this from me! Its so heartbreaking to me.

Evan: I can't deal with you bashing me anymore today so I'm gonna hang up bye mom.
Lori: wait wait!
Evan hangs up.