Chapter 1 - My Jama

Lungelo's POV

"Sengize ngaqonywa ngakithi weee..." Jama softly sings into my ear as I lean against his chest , his arms are wrapped around my waist, we look towards the setting sun as I feel the approaching evening breeze flowing behind my legs. My dress blows in the wind a little.

My heart skips a beat , as I battle to hold back a smile. I look up at him , and I find him looking down at me , smiling as he wrapped his hand around the small ring he had bought me.

"So , have you thought about my request s'thandwa sam?" He says , slightly tilting his head towards the side.

I giggle and smile at the thought of him proposing to me yesterday.

"Yes. I think you should send your uncles... "

"Ok then my love. It will be so. I can't wait to make you mine , forever. You'll give me 6 children...." I see him smile a little picturing it.

I playfully smack him on his arm

"No! I'm not doing 6 kids! Hawu! 3 is all I'm willing to give you." I reply

He laughs.

"But think about it my love , 6 children means that we get 3 boys , and 3 girls! Phela kumele ngiwandise umuzi kababa!"

"Oh please , who said it will be 3 boys and 3 girls exactly?! Quit playing Jama!" I say chuckling.

We both remain silent after sharing a lively laugh. I squint at the sun , seeing how it beautifully paints the sky with hues of orange, yellow and pink.

I feel Jama's hot breath approaching my ear. I shiver a bit , knowing what could be next. He plants a kiss below my earlobe and I tingle. His hot breath moves from my ear , towards my neck , there he plants a kiss as well. He nudges his head into my neck.

"Are you feeling cold mama?" He asks me with a cheeky smile peeking on his face , as his hands moved from my waist to my midriff.

I nod "yes" , and I just can't help but feel butterflies violently pushing against my stomach. My cleavage is clearly visible in the dress I'm wearing. I shiver even more. Now , I don't know if it's him or if it's the dress that's making me shiver.

The breeze flows past us again , and he plants another kiss on my collarbone this time.

I slowly release his hands from my waist , turning around to face him. I moved in closer towards his tall body frame , and tried reaching for his lips.

Instead , he softly cupped my face and my lips crashed into his. We lean against the tree, and the kiss suddenly becomes greedy with need. His hands go lower from my face , and are now caressing my thighs. They move up higher , raising my dress. I flinch , knowing what he probably wants.

"Jama , I...Jama!" I exclaim , placing my hands onto his , gesturing for him to pause.

"What is it now s'thandwa sam? Do you want me to stop?" He asks , with a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

"Please , please don't get mad. It's just , that I don't know. I'm scared."

His eyes suddenly light up with concern

"You're scared of...?"

"Of that I don't know what to do, you know..." I say , trying to give hints as I look down at his bulging erection.

"Oh. You have never let a man touch you before?" He says

I nod. "I wanted to wait for our wedding night..."

"Well mama , you should have told me earlier if you felt uncomfortable. It's ok my love , there's nothing to be ashamed of...I really don't mind if you're not ready. "

I smile. This is why I love him!

"Thank you so much for understanding my love!" I jump up to hug him , and I bump into his erection, he flinches. "Oops..." I say looking down at it. We both break into laughter.

"I better head home. Ma is probably waiting on me to start cooking!"

"Ok then mama. Good evening , I love you."

"I love you too , Hlase" he flashes a smile , revealing his dimple. He always seems to soften up when I call him by his clan name.

He draws in for a kiss.

"Goodbye my love..."

and we both went our separate ways.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

guys , if you enjoyed this chapter , please comment and vote! chapter 2 is coming soon! thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed. ❤️🤗