chapter 1

Y/N is sitting on the couch with Martini in her lap when her girlfriend of three years walks in.

"Look how cute my babies are."Hailee says pouting and Y/N blushes when she sees Hailee is recording. Hailee walks over and sits next to Y/N and Y/N cuddles into Hailee and lays her head on Hailee's shoulder and Hailee smiles and kisses Y/Ns head.

"I love you."Y/N says

"I love you too baby girl."Hailee says and pulls Y/Ns face up by her chin with her free hand and leans down and kisses her lips softly and they both smile in the kiss breaking it apart and Y/N cuddles back into Hailee but sticking her face in Hailee's neck this time and Hailee smiles and ends the video and posts it on her Instagram story.

"I missed you."Y/N says and climbs into Hailee's lap and cuddles further into Hailee. Hailee smiles even more and wraps her arms around her girlfriend resting her hands on Y/Ns butt.

"I missed you too baby so much."Hailee says and kisses Y/Ns head and rest her lips there until Y/N moves and looks up at her. Hailee smiles when Y/N leans in and kisses her again. They pull apart when Y/N phone starts ringing.

"I don't want to talk to anyone."Y/N whines into Hailee's neck and Hailee laughs and picks Y/N's phone up answering it not looking at the contact name.

"Hello."Hailee says and starts running her fingers through Y/N's hair and Y/N smiles.

"Hey Hailee where's Y/N."Y/N's older sister Lauren says

"Right here in my lap cuddling into my neck."Hailee says smiling and kisses Y/N's head.

"Let me guess she whined and said she didn't want to talk to anyone."Lauren says laughing

"Yeah how did you know?"Hailee asks laughing

"She told me that an hour ago when I called."Lauren says laughing

"Damn."Hailee says

"Yeah I know she doesn't love me. But anyways I was wondering if you and her wanted to come over and hang out with Doveand I."Lauren says

"Yeah, I just have to get her up and moving."Hailee says and Lauren laughs.

"Alright good luck."Lauren says laughing then hangs up.

"I don't want to go anywhere."Y/N says whining

"Why?"Hailee says

"I just don't."Y/N says

"Baby let's go hang out with Dove and Lauren for a few hours then we can come home and cuddle and watch movies for the rest of the day. Plus I have the next two weeks off so we can spend everyday together when we get back home."Hailee says and Y/N smiles

"Okay."Y/N says and runs to their room excitedly and Hailee laughs and shakes her head.

After they get dressed  get into Hailee's jeep and Hailee drives to Lauren's house. When they pull up Dove walks out to the jeep.

"Hey, guys I just wanted to let y'all know so y'all won't hate me. But I'm about to starting an argument with my girlfriend then kissing her to see her reaction prank."Dove says

"Oh god."Hailee says laughing

"Yeah it's a good thing you told me I don't care that y'all are older then me I probably would've killed you. I'm okay with y'all arguing cause it's normal but I can't stand when people start arguments with their significant other infront of people it's so uncomfortable."Y/N says and Dove and Hailee nod in agreement.

"Babe Y/N Hailee, and Martini are here."Dove says walking in and Hailee let's Martini down and she runs over to Cleo and they start playing.

"Hey, little Sis. Hey Hailee."Lauren says and hugs her sister and Hailee.

"Hey, Lo how are you."Y/N says

"Great my tour is starting up in a few months and Dove is being the opening act."Lauren says and smiles and Dove smiles then smirks when Lauren looks away.  After hanging out for an hour Dove decides to start the prank. Y/N is sitting in Hailee's lap talking to her and Lauren when Dove walks in looking angry and Hailee and Y/N try not to laugh.

"Baby what the hell is wrong with you?"Dove says and Lauren looks at Dive with a raised eyebrow

"Why the hell are you yelling at me?"Lauren asks with an angry look and Dove tries so hard not to bite her lip.

"You said you were gonna do the clothes and they're just sitting in the basket in our room."Dove says

"Yeah well Y/N and Hailee pulled up. I'll do them when they leave."Lauren says  Dover and Lauren starts arguing more and Y/N hides her face in Hailee's neck trying not to laugh and Hailee snickers and hides her face in Y/N's hair.

"You kno-."Lauren starts saying but dove pulls her into a hard but slow kiss. Lauren wraps her arms around doves neck and kisses Dove back even harder. When they pull away Dove smirks.

"I hate you."Lauren says

"Oh well I might do this prank more often."Dove says and Lauren shakes her head and pushes her girlfriend away and sits back down. Dove sits next to Lauren and pulls her into her lap.

After a few more hours Hailee,Y/N and Martini go back to their house. After Hailee and Y/N take a shower they lay down in bed with Y/N on top of Hailee with her face in Hailee's neck.

"I love you baby."Y/N says

"I love you too baby girl."Hailee says and  Y/N leans up and kisses Hailee softly and slowly and Hailee smiles and wraps her arms around Y/Ns and rest her arms above her butt.