chapter 12

It's been a year since the whole thing with Niall and Camila went down.
Camila has been trying to talk to Hailee but Hailee just ignores her when they run into each other and she now had Camila blocked from dming her on all social media. She didn't block her fully because she wanted to be petty and have Camila see pictures of her and Y/N being all lovey dovey.

Besides all that drama Y/N and Hailee have been trying to have a baby. Griffin agreed to be the donor since Y/N wanted to be the one to carry the baby.

"Oh my god."Y/N says with tears in her eyes looking at the six positive pregnancy test.

"Baby!"Y/N yells and Hailee comes running in

"What's wrong?"Hailee asks worriedly  when she sees Y/N crying

"Look."Y/N says and points at the pregnancy test. Hailee walks over to the counter and starts tearing up seeing the positive signs.

"We're having a baby."Hailee says excitedly.

"We're having a baby."Y/N says smiling.

Hailee picks Y/N up putting her on the bathroom counter and kisses her hard but slow.

"I can't believe it."Hailee says when they pull apart

"I'm still in shock."Y/N says

"We need to tell our family."Hailee says and Y/N nods.

"Let's tell them tomorrow night they're all coming over tomorrow night anyways. And I want to have a sonogram before we tell them so they can have a picture of the baby."Y/N says and Hailee smiles and nods.

The next day Hailee makes an appointment and in their luck there's one free appointment open.

When they get there it doesn't take long for the doctor to call then back.

"Hello Mrs. Steinfeld are you here to find out the gender?"The doctor asks

"I don't think I'm that far along I can only be about a month."Y/N says and the doctor nods and puts the gel on Y/N's stomach making Y/N flinch and Hailee goes into overprotective mode.

"Babe it's fine he didn't do anything it's just cold."Y/N says grabbing Hailee's hand intertwining their fingers and Hailee nods.

"Well Mrs. Steinfeld you were wrong you're actually exactly four months along."The doctor says and Y/N and Hailee's eyes go wide.

"What that can't be possible I've been taking pregnancy test and they all have been negative besides the ones from last night."Y/N says

"Well Mrs. Steinfeld I've heard that from multiple different people these last few years I've been working here an dI don't have explanation maybe the brand is not accurate or something."the doctor says and Y/N nods.

"So what's the gender?"Hailee asks

"Well y'all are having a little girl."The doctor says and Y/N and Hailee tear up and Hailee kisses Y/N.

After the doctor prints out all the sonograms Hailee and Y/N head up when they get there they both start making dinner.

After everyone gets there and eats the whole family go outside and sit around the yard talking.

"Alright guys Hailee and I have some news."Y/N says and Hailee smiles and kisses her cheek.

"What's the news?"Hailee's mom Cheri asks

"I'm pregnant."Y/N says and the whole cheers so loud that the neighbors ask if they're okay.

"Yeah sorry we're fine my wife and I just told our family we're having a baby."Hailee says and the neighbors smile and say congratulations and walk back to their house.

"Also turns out that Y/N is exactly four months pregnant. The pregnancy test has been wrong until last night."Hailee says

"So what's the gender?"Taylor asks excitedly

"A girl."Hailee says and the girls squeal and the boys say dang but smile.

*Time skip** Y/N is now seven months pregnant*

"Hailee am I fat?"Y/N asks looking in the mirror rubbing her belly

"No baby you're not fat. You're just carrying our little girl."Hailee says walking over and wrapping her arms around Y/N's waist resting them on her stomach.

"I love you."Y/N says

"I love you too baby girl."Hailee says and kisses Y/N's cheek.

"I want some McDonald's can you please go get me some."Y/N says pouting and Hailee laughs.

"Of course baby what do you want."Hailee says slipping her shoes on and walking back over to Y/N.

"Nuggets and fries."Y/N says and Hailee smiles.

"Alright baby I'll be back in a few minutes."Hailee says and kisses Y/N then leaves.