Chapter 5

*TRIGGER WARNING* TALKS ABOUT RAPE*

Y/N, Hailee, Dove, Lauren, Taylor, Chris, Clara, and Mike are all out at a Karaoke bar.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom."Y/N says

"I need to go to."Taylor says and they both walk off. A few seconds later two  girls walk over to their table.

"Hi you're cute."A girl says sitting next to Chris.

"Umm thanks."Chris says

"What's your name?"The girl asks

"Chris."Chris says

"Oh wow that's hot."The girl says rubbing Chris's are.

"Okay."Chris says smirking.

"Dude you literally just got out of a relationship."Lauren says laughing

"So."Chris says

"You have some nice hair."The other girl says to Hailee

"Umm thanks."Hailee says

"I like you."The girl says and rubbing Hailee's shoulder. Hailee moves her shoulder making the girl's hand fall off.

"Hey, whoever you are she's has a finacé."Lauren says

"I don't them."The girl says

"Turn around."Y/N says and the girls turns around

"Y/N Baby maybe we should leave."Hailee says

"Now you see her."Y/N says

"I don't see much."The girl says and everyone's eyes go wide.

"Fucking hell."Hailee says getting up and she pulls Y/N into her before Y/N can jump the girl.

"Hailee let me go."Y/N says trying to get our of Hailee's grip

"No just calm down she's not worth it."Hailee says and Y/N stops fighting against Hailee's grip and turns in Hailee's arms and pulls Hailee down into a kiss by her neck. Hailee kisses her back and pushes her tongue in her mouth and they both moan when their tongues touch. The girl groans and walks off and the other day follows after getting Chris's number.

"Get it sis show her who Hailee fuckign belongs to."Lauren says cheering and everyone laughs.

After Hailee and Y/N pull away they sit back down and Y/N acts like nothing happened.

"Are we really gonna act like that didn't just happen?"Dove asks laughing

"Yes yes we are."Y/N says and goes back to talking to Clara

"Well okay then."Dove says laughing

A few days later Hailee is at home while Y/N is out catching up with her old childhood best friend Walker. Hailee gets bored and decides to invite Lauren and Taylor over.  After an hour Y/N comes running in the house crying.

"Oh my God baby whats wrong."Hailee says running over to Y/N but backs up when Y/N flinches. When Y/N flinched Lauren feels bad because Hailee starts tearing up

"Baby it's just me I'm not going to hurt you."Hailee says

" W-W-W-Walker Raped me."Y/N says crying.

"Okay I'm gonna go kill him."Hailee says and tries to walk to the door.

"No No No please don't go. Please don't leave me alone."Y/N says grabbing Hailee's hand. Hailee pulls Y/N into a hug and Y/N cries into Hailee's neck.

"Okay baby I promise it's okay I got you."Hailee says.