chapter 13

*Time skip because I'm too lazy to write the rest of the pregnancy*

Y/N and Hailee now have a nine month old baby girl named Katherine Charlie Steinfeld. Y/N wanted to name her after her favorite characters Hailee has played. Hailee found it cute and agreed and of course they call her Kate.

"There's mommy's baby girl."Y/N says picking Kate up out of her crib. After feeding her and changing her she walks downstairs and Hailee immediately takes Kate.

"There's mama's baby."Hailee says

"Hey, I went and got her so I should be able to have her."Y/N says pouting and Hailee laughs.

"You always get her it's my turn."Hailee says and walks over to the couch and sits down. When Hailee sits Kate looks up at her and smiles a toothless grin.

"Our baby is so happy."Hailee says smiling

"I'm also happy at this sight."Y/N says pointing at Hailee's abs and Hailee laughs.

"I'm holding Kate and you're gonna say that."Hailee says

"Yes. Yes, I am."Y/N says and lays her head on Hailee's shoulder.

"Mama."Kate says looking up at Hailee

"What baby girl."Hailee says smiling at Kate.

"Tini, Do"Kate says pointing at Martini and Brando who are playing on the floor.

"You want to play with them?"Hailee asks and Kate nods. Hailee smiles and puts Kate on the floor and Kate crawls over to Martini and Brando. Martini and Brando stop biting each other and start licking and playing with Kate and Hailee and Y/N smile at them.

"I love how our life is right now."Y/N says

"I do to baby."Hailee says and kisses Y/N's head. Y/N starts running her fingers over Hailee's abs and Hailee bites her bottom lip.

"God that feels amazing."Hailee says and Y/N smirks.

"Guess who's here."Lauren says walking in with Dove following behind her.

"Aren't you supposed to knock?"Y/N asks playfully

"Aren't you supposed to be having all your clothes on when your child is around?"Lauren asks raising an eyebrow at Hailee and Hailee laughs.

"Dude I'm in jeans I think having my shirt off is completely fine in my own house plus I perform like that too."Hailee says shrugging and Lauren shakes her head laughing

"Aun lolo."Kate says and Lauren smiles and picks Kate up.

"How's my baby niece doing?"Lauren asks then kisses Kate's cheek making her laugh.

"I proposed to Lauren last night."Dove says when Lauren walks into the kitchen with Kate.

"Yeah, mom told us. I'm so sorry we couldn't make it. Kate had a doctor's appointment then Hailee had to go back on set right after and I had grocery shopping to do then when I got home Kate fell asleep and Hailee got home around midnight."Y/N says

"No I completely understand and it's fine."Dove says

"Hey we should go to the mall."Lauren says walking back into the living room.

"Why?"Hailee asks laughing

"Because I want too. Plus I want to buy Kate here some new clothes."Lauren says kissing Kate's cheek.

"No she does not need any more clothes."Hailee says and takes Kate from Lauren when she reaches down for her. When Kate gets into Hailee's arms she lays her head on Hailee's chest and Hailee smiles and kisses her cheek.