suoh x reader (request)

Okay so-
I think this is bad alright? But i hope you enjoy it!
Request by: jane__1017 (i hope i wrote ut right-)
Anyways enjoy some suoh!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n was a kid that enjoys flowers as much as you can't think of. And for some problems with family, y/n's mother decided to change their place of living, causing them to have to be at a new school, and do the introduction, and whatever anyone does when being transported at a new school.
But that didnt matter
They got along with a lot of students, especially this kid named suoh, he was nice, beautiful, good, kind, and...perfect! He was perfect when he was on the right side, (we dont count when he shows that symbol) and the most important thing, he loves flowers as much as y/n does.
Its been a few years....
And y/n was slowly getting a crush on suoh.
Their other best friend (fubuki) knew about it. He did his best trying to get them to confess but nothing honestly worked
Y/n pov....
I was going to the flower garden as like i do every day, looking and smelling those beautiful flowers is the best. And ive always liked these type of things, oh well here we are! Ive arrived, and oh- suoh is there too! "Hi suoh!"
Suoh pov....
As i was at the beautiful garden of flowers, i was so immersed in my thoughts as i heard a familiar voice "Hi suoh!" Yep thats right, my bestfriend and crush, the y/n l/n... Fubuki knew about this but he didnt quite bother, "oh hey beautiful" as i said those i saw y/n blush quite a bit, they weren't the type to blush at compliments but this one did. They look cute.
As i continued my thoughts, i became staring at the flowers as usual.
"Staring at those flowers and being in deep thoughts as usual..hm?"
"Yeah, youve always noticed but you didnt bother, how nice of you."
"Oh please come on, its just common sense to not intrupt someone while being in deep thoughts, oh well for me... Some people actually don't know not to"
"Yeah"
"What exactly are you thinking?"
"Huh? Hmmm i was thinking about how beautiful you are."
"I- stop it with compliments!"
They blushed lightly (oh i bet) well not lightly exactly but okay, suoh you got this!
"So y/n..."
"Yes?"
They said as they hold my hand...
"Ive been always thinking, you were always by my side, and always been there for me...."
"Yeah thats what friends do for each other!"
"I wanna level that up."
"You mean, you want it to the next level? Like suuuper bestfriends?"
"Arent we already?"
"Wait, you mean- huh? Boyfriend and girlfriend?!!"
"Took you sometime. So will you do the honor, and be my girlfriend/ boyfriend?" (Sorry had to make it okay for both genders)
"Souh....i-"
They were blushing to the fullest, i was waiting for a reply, waiting and waiting...
"Souh....i will! It would be the most honor for me!"
"I.. didn't think you would accept...!!"
"Why not i mean..? Ive always had a crush on you..."
"You did? Well me too.."
"Heh, were together now at least."
"Yeah, ill make sure the time you spend with me is gonna be the best."
"Yeah"
"Can....i??"
"Yup-"
As i kissed them i flushed blushing, i could feel my checks burning up. I was thinking they would never accept, but in the end they did. Im the happiest man alive now....i wish we could be together forever.

Endddd!
What do you think about it actually? Was it good?
Or maybe bad?
I hope you enjoyed it!