CHAPTER ONE

"No.no.no. please,please,please let me go!!!. Leila wakes up screaming these words and her heart pumping fast as if she just ran a marathon.
"Thank God" she whispers to herself feeling glad that it was yet another bad dreams he had.
Leila stands in front of the mirror in her small walk-in closet studying her face as she changes into her bathing rob getting ready to take a bath. Her phone buzzes and she looks down to find the time is seven fifteen.
"Ooh shit iam going to be fucking late for work"she cries. She quickly opens the door to her tiny bathroom and starts the shower feeling better as the hot water massages her body.
Leila finishes dressing. She tucks in her embroidered-white-and black shirt into her pencil skirt lookingat the mirror and loving the outfit she choose for her first day at S&M company. Leila worked hard to get this job and her knowing that she has only herself and will never need anyone else.

Leila digs her hands farther into her pockets of her anorak to warm her cold fingers. Huddled her scarf,she trudged through the freezing winter drizzle towards the building of S&M company.
Today is Monday her first day at work as the secretary of the CEO of the company Mr. Blake well Sebastián Blake. One of the top known young business Entrepreneurs.she feels lucky to be working for him and proud of her achievement so far. Her life has been hell and she is glad that she got the chance to set her life back to normal.
In spite of the weather, she's feeling a sense of the achievement because she's survived the cramped and crowded Train journey without her usual anxiety.
She makes way through the entrance of the S&M building towards the elevator, barely able to contain her enthusiasm for her new job,and up to the fourth floor.
The fourth floor is where the main office are set, where Mr. Blake's office is and hers. Every floor is a department of the company.
She settles on her table and opens her small laptop and then she sees him,he looks like he is Twenty-four years old in the face but with eyes matured and serious as fuck. He looks like money. Talks like money. He has the whitest fingernails she'd ever seen and hands that belong on a statue or something. All of him looks like a work of art-his hands , his face and lips, his height and beauty
           Sebastián Blake 

 All of him looks like a work of art-his hands , his face and lips, his height and beauty            Sebastián Blake 

"I need fucking coffee " she hears a voice tinged with a British accent and her heart immediately stinks in her body.wow his voice is filled with so much authority and a tone that speaks iam all about business voice.
Leila immediately stands up and works towards Mr. Blake and somehow,manages to curl her lips upwards In a semblance of a smile.
"Iam your new secretary sir" she murmurs "and don't you think I know that Miss....mmh" "halmanzer" she adds as he speaks. "Yes Miss halmanzer, I know that and that's Mr. Blake to you nor sir." he continues.
Wow how intriguing, it's like this man has no heart at all and his blue ocean eyes show exactly that.
Leila has been through a lot when it comes to men and she as a certain reaction to them but she is also one to speak her mind not matter who she is talking to.
As she opens her mouth to speak, she is stopped by his British accent again.
"Are you going to stand here or bring me my darn coffee!!!" he scolds "iam not your assistant but your secretary Mr. Blake". "Well you are now my fucking assistant "he responds with fury clearly visible in his voice.
What the fuck is wrong with this guy she thinks.
"But....." Leila pauses as if thinking of something. "Okay Mr. Blake I will bring you your coffee"she says.
"That's great and we have a meeting in thirty minutes so you better hurry the fuck up"he says.
"What the hell" Leila whispers and walks away. Only if she wasn't that desperate for a job, she would have given that good for nothing boss of hers a piece of her mind but she but really needs this job and she doesn't care if she is the secretary or the assistant.
Leila stares blankly at the brick wall as she waits for the coffee machine. The door opens and startles her from her anguish and her heart skips a beart."hey" a bored, disembodied voice says. Leila turns and finds a young woman noisily chewing gum, holding a cup of tea and leaning against the wall.
"Hey" Leila says back.
"My name is Caroline " the woman says. She as a flush staining her olive skin. She's pretty, in an understated way.
"Nice to meet you Caroline, my name is Leila" she says.
"Ooh what a really lovely name for a lovely young girl like yourself " she smiles.
What the hell, this woman is being to kind and Leila isn't used for people being kind to her.
"Thanks" Leila responds with a warm smile on her face.
"You are the new secretary right?" she asks "I was, iam now Mr. Blake's personal assistant " "wow that's crazy but you should know that he is a very good guy" "Ooh that's nice to know"says Leila.
What the hell is wrong with her Leila thinks. That man who looks like he cares only for himself can be a good guy. Wow, what a day Leila had. It's not exactly what Leila thought it would be but what can she do, she needs a job.
....
Collecting her bag, she shrug on her anorak and heads for the door. Out in early evening air of New York, she takes a deep breath. It doesn't begin to fill the void that's been present since he took her away "no,no,no,no,no. Don't think about him". She says to herself.
The thought of that awful man sends a tingle down her spine. She can't think about him. She doesn't want to start crying again. Not out here on the streets.

Thanks for your love and support and I hope you all like the book so far 😊