Chapter 2

Holly was in her complex apartment wrapping up gifts for kids at the orphanage and helping her was Kelly.

"I just don't see why he has to be a big old grump, Christmas is a time to be nice to one other, to spend time with family and friends but all Nicholas cares about is being a jerk and greedy" holly was really frustrated, she was wrapping the presents fast and very roughly.

It made Kelly laugh to see her struggled, "ok come down now remember these gifts are for the kids"

"Huh oh yeah right sorry, I just don't get it why every year he has to hate Christmas"

"Well if I didn't know better I say you liked him"

"What no Ew! Yeah right that's not gonna happen"

Kelly giggles, "well you seem to talk about him a lot"

"They doesn't mean I like him, no"

"Come on he's rich"

"That doesn't mean I'm in to him, if I want a man I like him for how big his heart not how much money he has"

"Oh please there's a special someone for everyone out there you just need to find yours"

Oh boy here we go again, holly rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Speaking of which, have you find a date for the charity ball"

"I told you before I don't need a date"

"I know but it would be nice for you finally meet someone, to dance to share a interest with"

If dealing with the grinch isn't enough, my aunt and Kelly keep butting in my love life, it's like why can't you just let it go and stop interfering with my love life, I'll find someone...just not now, maybe when the holidays are over and I'm not busy working.

"Look I don't have time for dates, not when there is so much work to be done"

"Alright but You're letting a good opportunity out the window and I'm just saying if it were up to me, I would bag rich boy, you can get anything you want"

"Wow, gee thanks for the advice but I think I'll past and I don't think Nicholas wants to date either, now come on we got more presents to wrap"

I know there is someone out there for me but for now I got work to do and hopefully some day some one can save Nicholas.