Chapter five

The next day, Nicholas was in court, he got the best lawyer he can afford with the money he makes.

In court, Nick was in big trouble, but even fates in line.

"Nicholas Richard, I can tolerate with your anger behavior, with yelling at an office, threatening people but this time your angry has really done it" Judge Ares

"Come on judge, it was just one slip up"

"And this isn't the first time, Nicholas Richard your angry has been a really problem with your life, disturbing people especially on Christmas, I sent you to ever therapy there is but none of them has change you...I'm going to have to crack down hard and sentences you one year in prison"

"What!?" Nicholas gets up, he was terrified knowing he was about to go to prison...

But he wasn't...

"But since it is the holidays, I'm going to sentence you in community services till you repay your debt"

"WHAT?!" If there's anything worst then Prison...is community services.

"They are offering volunteers to help out with some charities, you will start today...Janice...send in miss noelle"

"Sorry judge, but I don't do community service, and I don't do volunteer work for charity cases, especially the Christmas ones" Nicholas crosses his arms as he refused to go through it.

"I don't think you have a choice in the matter"

"And what if I refused?" Nicholas asked

"You either do one month of community services or...you can send Christmas and the rest of the year in prison...your choice?"

"What!" He groaned.

But just then, holly came in, she held a clipboard of a scheduled of things for her to do for the charity cases.

"Hey judge sorry I'm-" but when she saw Nicholas, she was shocked.

"You?"

And when Nicholas saw her, he groaned even more.

"Ugh great, not you"

"Im sorry judge is this a bad time" holly asked.

"Miss noelle come in, mr. Nicholas is sentenced to do community services, i want you to have do anything"

Ugh that's just great...

But just then holly gets an idea, hey...if he does community services I can finally give him what he deserves.

Nicholas gets up, he was furious, "NO WAY, your honer I am not working with her"

"Nicholas Richard, she is your partner and if you can't deal with it, you can go to prison, now if you want it hate Christmas be my guest but you are going to help out and what holly says go and if I find you aren't, you're going straight to prison"

Holly smiles as she watches Nicholas was getting what he really deserves.

"What?!"

"Im sorry miss holly" the judge apologized to holly.

"It's ok Judge Ares I think I can handle him and don't worry I'll have him loving Christmas before you know it"

"If you really think you can deal with him then god bless you, court is over, good bye Nicholas" he slams his gavel.

Nicholas couldn't believe what just happened not only he was forced to help with the holidays but...he is also forced to team up with holly.

But holly was going to make is life a living nightmare.

She walks up to him she was smiling, "we are going to have so much fun" she giggles as she walks out the door.

But Nicholas hangs his head down, he groans, "just great"