Chapter 14 Grace's POV:

Quick note: I'm going to show her debating with herself.

I'm still standing there people are pushing and shoving to get around me but just stay there zoned out.My mind is saying, "GO already quit standing here staring into space!!!!!" I respond out loud. "But what are his friends going to think?!?!?!" People just stop and stare at me like I'm a lunatic! "GO HE'LL STICK UP FOR YOU AND ALSO YOU HAVE BEEN STANDING HERE FOR AN HOUR AND HARRY IS WORRIED!" "How do you know?", I respond quietly in my head this time. My mind then says in a nice tone, "because he is standing in front of you and you can't see him. Just calm down and look." I then calm down enough to see Harry there staring at me and he is really worried and I realize he is shaking. Damn it I did this to him. Damn now I'm mad at myself "Shut up and tell him your ok" my mind growled at me. I look up at Harry and he is staring straight at me I then say, "I'm Ok." "Are you sure?" asked Harry. "I promise I'm okay!" I say. "We can go back to your place and you can change if you want to?" He asked and said, "I mean you literally look perfectly okay to me ....... you know its up to you?" "No it's okay but one question though?" I said. Harry changed from worried to curious, "What?" he said. "Do you have a video games?" I ask as I start to walk away. He is had this shocked look on his face. He jogged to catch up with me as I crossed the street. "Yeah, why?" he asked as he caught up with me. " just wondering because I'm going to kick y'all's butt!" I laugh!