Chapter 2 Grace's POV:

I decide to follow him because I think he was running from girl fans. Wait GIRL FANS! Is he HARRY STYLES? Christy would kill me if she knew I was with him.
"I have to go my friend will be looking for me..." I turn to leave but he grabs me by my side again and pulls me into a room before I could even take a step. He shuts the door and lets out a sigh of relief. There is banging at the door and questions are being asked like "Who's that girl with you Harry?" and other shit.
"That was close... too close. By the way I'm Harry Styles. Sorry I ran into you I...." he says. I stop him and say "Its fine you were trying to get away from them so its cool..." I say that when it really not okay like I always do.
"I'm so dead."
"What do you mean "Your dead"?"
I look at him and I say"Who are you?"
"Harry Styles" he says as he runs his fingers though his hair " I told you that like five minutes ago."
"Sorry I asked its just my friend Christy loves you and all and speaking of her I have to go." I run out the door only to be met face to face with many screaming fans and once again Harry to the rescue he grabs me by the side once again and pulls me in and shuts the door.
"What are you doing?" I ask slightly furious and slightly relieved.
"I'm trying not to get you killed." He says with a small laugh.
Great stuck in here with a joker.
"Harry.... Harry......... HARRY!"
"What it is it, Louis?" snaps Harry as he comes out of his staring trance.
"Whoooh just wondering where you went we thought you got trampled on again no need to snap and who the chick? Harry did you get a new girlfriend?" ask Louis
Harry just rolls his eyes .
I'm the first to say something.
"First of all I'M NOT DATING HIM! Second of all I'm NOT pretty or hot in anyway shape or form."
Harry just looks at me with a grin on his face but Louis looks hurt.
"Two things to say one Harry what are you grinning at and Louis I'm really really really sorry I snapped at you. Its just I have had a long awful day." I say as I turn away and cry.