Chapter 4 Harry's POV:

All of a sudden there is a bright light.
"Harry get up we have a show to do in less then two hours." says Niall.
"Ugh can't a guy get more than four hours of sleep" I say as I turn over and throw a pillow on top of my face. Ugh if you think it's easy being famous as a teen think again. Its not easy in my opinion you get like four to six hours of sleep and that's suppose to last you through concerts, interviews, running from the paparazzi and fans, and sometimes your up until one or two in the morning. Niall then pulls off the covers of me. I sit up and throw the pillow at him.
"If you leave me alone I'll get up, if not I'll tackle you!" I say with a smile.
"Okay" he says with a smile then leaves and shuts the door behind him.
I fall back on the bed and sigh. Its cold in this room with out a shirt on. Then the door swings open again and Niall yells at the top of his lungs "Don't you dare go back to sleep!!" I throw a pillow at him and he shuts the door in defense. He does that every time he wakes me up because I'm known to go back to sleep if I'm not careful. I fall back on the bed and chuckle this day feels like its going to be different although every day is going to be different in it's own way but today...... today feels like its going to be very different. With a deep breath and a shrug of the shoulders I sit up. I guess I better go get ready. I go hop in the shower then I get out. Then I head toward my closet and choose a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt then head to the living room were the rest of group is. There's Zayn, Louis, Niall, Liam, and me Harry.
"Ready to go?" ask Liam
"Yeah I guess" I say "Where are we going?" I ask as I grab my phone and coat on the way out the door.