Chapter 15 Harry's POV:

She is just standing there people are pushing and shoving to get around her but she is just standing there zoned out.My mind is saying, "GO get her already quit standing here starring at her!!!!!" I respond out loud. "Shut up!!!!!" People just stop and stare at me like I'm a lunatic! I cross the street and get to her and I try to get her to come back to reality but she just stands there zoned out and it really starting to worry me. "She's probably fine." How would you know?", I respond quietly in my head this time. My mind then says in a nice tone, "Just calm down and look at her." I then calm down enough to see that she has finally snapped out of it. I then realize I'm shaking. Why am I'm I shaking?! "Ask her if she is ok!" my mind growled at me. I look down at her and and before I can even ask she says, "I'm Ok." "Are you sure?" I asked. "I promise I'm okay!" She say. "We can go back to your place and you can change if you want to?" I asked and said, "I mean you literally look perfectly okay to me ....... you know its up to you?"I mean she really does look fine. "No it's okay but one question though?" She says. My expression changed from worried to curious, "What?" I ask. "Do you have a video games?" She asked. I just stopped there and stared at her. "Did she really just asked that?" "YES!!" My mind yelled. "Shut up! I wasn't asking you!" I jogged to catch up with her as she had already crossed the street. "Yeah, why?" I asked as he caught up with me. " Just wondering because I'm going to kick y'all's butt!" She says as she laughs. "Oh yeah?" I questioned.