Chapter Four: Out In Public Running Into Trouble

Warnings: Attempted Theft and Actual Theft

The next day, Ryleigh was brushing her teeth after she had showered, dressed and Kevin was in the bathroom but he still had a towel around his waist

"I took a shower, washing every body part with actual soap. Including all my major crevices...and between my toes and in my belly button...which I never did before but sort of enjoyed." Ryleigh gave him a weird look in the mirror but he didn't see it. "I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used creme rinse for that just washed shine." Ryleigh spits in the sink and continued to brush her teeth. "I can't find my toothbrush, so I'll pick one up when I go out today."

Ryleigh spits out some paste into the sink. "That's good to hear, I may need a new one since it's getting yucky." Ryleigh told her young brother.

"Other than that, I'm in good shape." Kevin screams in agony after putting on aftershave and it made Ryleigh flinch and jump.

She groaned when she accidentally bit her toothbrush. She took it out and spit something out as she showed her brush to Kevin with a small glare. "I definitely need a new brush now." She showed Kevin her brush that some bristles of the brush was half gone and a noticeable bite mark by the brush was on.

"Sorry, Leigh." Kevin apologized with a small pout.

"It's okay, buddy. I just hope you're ok with walking there." Ryleigh said, putting her broken toothbrush in the garbage bin.

"Don't you need money though?" Kevin asked.

"Kev, I'm gonna teach you how to make money for a living." Ryleigh said and Kevin follows her.

••┈┈┈┈༻ ♐︎ ༺┈┈┈┈••

Ryleigh and Kevin were at the back door, locking the house up as she put the keys in her purse that holds her wallet which was a bejeweled wallet and so small things that usually teenage girls keeps in her purse

Ryleigh and Kevin were at the back door, locking the house up as she put the keys in her purse that holds her wallet which was a bejeweled wallet and so small things that usually teenage girls keeps in her purse. Ryleigh took Kevin's hand as they walked on until they notices a van in the Murphy's driveway. "I thought the Murphys went to Florida." Kevin said.
"I know, right. But whatever, let's go Kevin." Ryleigh said and they left their property.