Chapter Five: Being Watched By Theives

Warning: Guns

                                              ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The following day, Ryleigh was patiently waiting for Kevin, since they were going out again but for a couple groceries. But she watching Kevin doing a routine with their dad's products and lip-syncing to White Christmas.

🎵I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. Just like the ones I used to know. Where those treetops glisten, and children listen, to hear sleigh bells in the snow, the snow🎵

Kevin puts aftershave on and screams in agony like the first time making Ryleigh giggle at her brother. "Come on, screamer. We have to get groceries." Ryleigh and let Kevin have his privacy.

Kevin and Ryleigh went to the supermarket and they had got Milk, laundry Detergent, 2 Microwave Mac and Cheese packages and some toys that Kevin asked for that Ryleigh let him get

They got to checkout and were ready to paid for their groceries. Kevin put the groceries on the revenue and had a magazine in his hands reading it. "Are those microwave dinners any good?" Kevin asked the cashier lady.

"I don't know." The cashier lady said.

"I'll give 'em a whirl." Kevin asked.

The lady held up a bag of army men looking at the boy. "For the kids." as the cashier swiped the juice, Kevin realized. He gets out a coupon for the orange juice. "Hold on, I got a coupon for that. It was in the paper this morning."

"$21.83." The cashier told Ryleigh.
"Okay." She got out her money and gave her the money.

"Where do you live?" The cashier asked.

"I can't tell you that." Kevin said.

"Why not?" The chasier asked.

"Cause you're a stranger." Ryleigh said sternly, making the lady back off.
Kevin and Ryleigh walked home, and the bags with the groceries break making Ryleigh laugh which meant that they had to carry the groceries on their hands.