{ Background Knowledge. }

A/N

Just so you know, this will contain major spoilers of the whole game but won't follow the same storyline!

Basically means that the deaths will still be the same and so will most events that have taken place, but since [ Y/N ] exists we now need to alter it a bit.

Basically adding to the original story already and changing a few things that aren't too big ( only a few will be plot driving so basically sorry if somethings go differently a little 💀 )

This is all basically my take on the Post-Game AU in my prospective, hope that's okay with you all and enjoy. <3

E/N

HEYYY GUYSS IT'S YA BOI SLEEPY IN THE HOUSEEE! ANYWAYS LET'S DO THIS!

:D = Editor SleepyZone — :) = Editor #2

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Enjoying the arts of music such as drumming, partaking in professional photography with their Polaroid camera, and taking media editing classes for the fun of it, they loved to follow their passions and spend their free time exploring all of their interests one after the other. [ Y/N ], somebody that was all over the place and frantically excited, not wanting to spend one second wasting time or standing still.

Of course this would lead to painful burnouts, but hey, they manage their best to try and handle it. And they do so well, always being the class clown and comic relief to everybody. If someone was sad and all depressed, it wouldn't be long before they were laughing at [ Y/N ]'s company. Nobody ever even knew if [ Y/N ] was acting differently than usual.

I mean, if you were a theater kid for who knows how long and acted in countless of plays as usually a main or antagonist, ( playing the villain was always more fun. ) It would be embarrassing if [ Y/N ] couldn't even act or put up such a simple facade to everybody.

Of course, most of the time it was never fake. They were always just a burst of surging energy, lighting up each room they walked into with their pure idiocy, comedic-ness and people skills. They made sure that everybody felt included and was at least decent friends with them.

They had to be friends with everyone. They had to make everybody laugh and feel better. Otherwise they wouldn't feel good about themselves for the rest of their week. ( People pleaser much? /J )

They always had such an amazing memory most of the time and could recall a lot of notes and ideas in such immense detail visually. However they always sucked at explaining anything so that's one downside to such gifted talents.