Chapter 6

I step into the shower while Sylas undresses his self, allowing me to begin washing my body before he steps into the shower just moments after me. As I’m washing myself, my hand moving down my stomach, Sylas runs his hands down my arms only to grab hold of the wash rag.

“Let me wash you. I promise, I’ll be gentle,” Sylas whispers softly against my ear.

“You dare do anything while we’re in the shower, I won’t forgive you. I mean it,” I warn him.

Sylas smirks lightly before teasing me while taking the soapy rag out of my hand, “Don’t worry. I won’t soil you just yet, I can’t have you quitting on me half way through.”

My face blushes red as I fill with utter embarrassment by his words, though, he isn’t exactly wrong. Sylas gently washes my body down with the sudsy wash rag only to scrub every inch of me from head to toe. He’s treating me like I’m his queen, a precious jewel he needs to polish oh so gently.

Sylas had gotten down on his knees before me, cleaning my lower half before noticing how uncomfortable and shy I was about it all. Suddenly, he insists I sit on the shower bench, only to lean back a bit while he continues to clean me.

Either way, it’s embarrassing, he still can see every inch of me and the way he stares at any area, just makes me fill with anxiousness. Once he’s gotten down to my feet, he carefully holds my foot only to gently wash it while massaging it thoroughly. I slowly begin to fill with ease as I then relax, melting by the sensation he’s giving me just by merely a foot massage.

Then again, I’m on my feet just as much as him and not to mention, but I forget the last time anyone’s given me a massage of any sort. This is quite nice. I hum softly as he begins to rub a bit harder, trying to hit all sorts of spots, relieving the pain within my feet.

“Good. I was hoping this would ease you up a bit. Just keep relaxing. I’ll dry you off briefly before carrying you to bed. Be patient with me, I still need to wash up, as well,” Sylas spoke with content before beginning to massage my calves.

I nod my head lightly as I begin to relax once again, allowing him to continue easing up my body. Before long, Sylas had taken his seat upon the floor before insisting I sit upon his lap only for him to begin washing my hair. He’s being so incredibly gentle, and yet, his touch just makes me melt every time he massages any part of me.

“You’re not hard yet,” I mumble shyly, quite surprised he isn’t excited as he was earlier.

“Don’t worry about me right now. I’m controlling myself as best as I can to prepare you. I want you to be in the least pain possible tomorrow and after the past couple days, you need a massage. You’ve been pretty tense lately, but that’s to be expected. Either way, I want you to be prepared tonight and for the next few days. I know you’re about to start your heat, and it’ll go by faster the less stressed and tense you are,” Sylas reassures me before explaining his motives.

“Wow, you’ve really thought this through. I’m very impressed, but also pleased.” I comment before continuing, “Thank you, for doing all of this. It’s helping a lot.”

Sylas smiles gently as he then begins to scrub my head a bit more firmly, only to hit certain pressure points and such to make me fall weak again. I can’t help but lean into him, closing my eyes as I feel every fiber of my body slowly relaxing to this sensation. Within moments, he begins rinsing my hair only to fully rinse me down, making sure I’m clean.

“Would you rather wait outside the shower? I won’t be long,” Sylas questions softly.

I shake my head lightly before he helps me take my stand only for me to take my seat upon the shower bench off to the side. Meanwhile, Sylas had begun washing his body, allowing me a nice view of him before his rinses himself off. I grab his shampoo before insisting he sit on the ground below me, though, he had other plans. Sylas sits before me, except, he’s facing me. I tilt my head curiously as I begin to wonder what he’s planning.