Just The Start

It Was One sunny day in California Mari And Angel We're just waking up from bed. It Was 6:00 am And They Had To Get Ready For School That Started At 8:00! Mari Got Up To Awaken Angel.

On The Other Side Of The Block Was Max And Kyle. There The Two Slackers In The School Also The Goofballs! Everyone Loves Them But Angel Thinks Differently. She's A Girl That Loves Sports And School Yet She Fools Around A lot! She Can't Think Of Any Guy That Would Talk To Her. Max Just Woke Up Banged A Pan And Spoon Together To Awaken Kyle! Kyle Doesn't Awaken Max (Screams) KYLE WAKE UP!! Kyle Finally Awakens What Max! your Going To Be Late For School Come On Hurry Up!

The Girls Are At School already Talking To The Other Guys And Girls. But Angel Went And Red A Book Alone On The Cold Floor. Mari Walks Over And Looks Down At Her. (Giggles) What Are You Doing Down There Alone. Angel Looks Up sorry I Just Had To Be Alone For A Few. But Why? Mari I'm Sorry But I Need To Be Alone! Ok, Ok Angel Calm Down Please.

Kyle And Max Arrive At The School. Mari!!! Kyle Screams. Kyle... She Looks Back KYLE It's You! How Have You Been. Good You? I've Been Great (Hugs Kyle In Happiness). Max Walks Up To Angel Smiling. Max Don't Bother Her She Wants To Be Alone (Mari)! But She Won't Mind If I Sat Next To Her! Max Sits Next To Angel They've Known Each Other But Never Talked. Angel Looks Up M-Max?!? What Are You Doing Here? Next To Me!!! (Max) Awww Whats Wrong You Don't Like Me? (Angel) N-No I'm Just Surprised Your Sitting Next To Me. (Max) Why Do You Like Me Or Something? (Laughing) W-Why Is That Funny? (Max) Oh Wait Do You?

(Angel Blushing) I May Wait Why Does It Matter!?! Cause I Wanted To Know (Smiling) sorry If I Embarrassed You. (Mari Runs Up To Angel) Angel Are You Ok!?! Your Face Is Red! I-I'm Fine.. (Mari) MAX I Need To Talk To You Alone NOW!!! Alright Fine. (Mari And Max Walk Away Far Enough That Kyle And Angel Can't Hear Them) Ok So Mari What Do You Want? Max What Did You Say To Angel! I Just Said What Do You Like Me And Laughed Why? Cause She Does Like You But Doesn't Want To Admit It. O-Oh I'm Sorry I Didn't Know (Sad Face). I Really Didn't Know!!! I Know You Didn't And That's Ok. Just Don't Ask Her That Again Ok! Understand!! (Nodding Head Up And Down) Yes I Understand! Ok Good! Now Go To Her. Yes Mam!!

(They Had To Go To Class Angel, And Mari To math And Kyle And Max To P.E. Put After Class They Can Hang Out For 15 Minutes Til Next Period Has Come) 45 Minutes Later.......

(Angel, Max, Kyle And ,Mari All Met Up At The Lockers) Mari (Kyle Screams) Finally I Can See You Again!! Max And Angel Just Stand Against The Lockers Looking Ahead. (They Don't Talk To Each Other For 2 Minutes) M-Max? "Shocked" Yes? Uh Um Here Call Me Later Ok. W-What Is This? It's My number Call Me Ok. O-Ok "Smiling." (They Go Home At 4:00 Pm) Max And Kyle Took The Bus While Mari And Angel Walk Home.

(They Finally Get Home) Max Went To Go Play Xbox And Kyle Ps3. But Max Wanted To Call Angel And Didn't Know If He Should So He Asked Kyle. Kyle What Should I Do? Should I Call Her? Should I Text Her? What Do I Do! Max Calm Down your Acting Like You Like Her. Do You? K-Kyle It's Hard To Answer That.... Wait Do You Like Mari? Yes Stupid We're Dating! W-What I Didn't Know! Oh Yea I Forgot To Tell You That A Few Days Ago Oops. Well What I Think Is That You Should Go To School And Ask Her Out You Seem Like You Like Her A lot! But Don't Want To Admit It! I-I Just Have Mix Emotions. (Max Screams) I'll Do It I'll Ask Her Out!