After School

(Angel Sees Max Walking By With A Frown On His Face And Hands In His Pockets)
MAX!!!! There You Are I Missed You (Running Up To Max And Hugging Him) W-What Is This Angel Are You Ok? Of Course I Am Honey (Hugging Super Tight) I'm Of Course Ok When I'm Around You! (Max Still Shocked Trying To Figure Out What Was Happening He Started To Hug Angel) Good I'm Glad Your Ok.
(After That Angel And Max Split Up And Planned To Met After)

(Angel Was Walking And Bumped Into A Guy He Had Ginger Hair And Brown Eyes) Hey Bub Watch Were Your Going (She Looked Up) Oh I'm Terribly Sorry.. (The Guy Speaks Up And Says) Oh It's Ok What's Your Name? O-Oh I'm Angel A Demon I'm A Daughter Of Satan You? I'm Jacob I'm Also A Demon Im A Ice Demon (Smiling And Rubbing The Back If His Head) What Kind Of Demon Are You? I-I'm A Demon Of Death. Oh That's Cool Hey Wanna Be Friends? Yea Sure Jacob We Can Be Friends. Here Come With Me You Can Met My Friends (Holding Her Hand Out Jacob Puts His Hand On Hers And They Go To The Dorm). Hey Guys (Angel Yelling At Max, Kyle, And Mari). I Have A New Member Of The Crew! Who? (The Crew Says Angel Walks In The Room With Jacob Still Outside) Come On In.. Ok (Jacob Walks Into The Room).......