A Time Being

It Was Close To The End Of The School Year And Lived A Few Minutes Away From Each Other Max And Kyle Have Been Keeping There Secret For A Long Time Now And Soon Couldn't Keep It In Any longer They Had To Tell Someone, Right Away With No Hesitation.

Few Days Later
It's The Last Day Of The School Year And They Were Happy But Scared About That Thinking About There Secret And What To Do!
Max (Kyle Said Loud But Not To Loud) You Ready To Tell The Girls? Yes (Max Replied) I Am! Alright Then Max. Lets Go! Ok.
(The Boys Approach The Girls) Hey Guys (The Girls Said Smiling) What's Up? (The Guys Try To Speak But Can Hardly) Um Ok Girls (Kyle Said) We Half To Tell You Something. Ok What Is It? (The Girls Say Back)
Alright Well Before We Met You Guys We Went To A School The Made Us Warriors And Um Well Not Who We Are Now. This Is Not Us.
What!?! (The Girls Say In Shock) Well It Is But It's Not! Max Here Is A Vampire And I'm A Werewolf. Oh (The Girls Say Softly) Oh Thank God I Thought It Was Something Else. W-What (Kyle Says). Oh (Laughing Angel Says) Were Someone Else To I'm A Demon But People Think I'm An Angel Silly Them, And I'm A Werewolf (Mari Says Under Her Breath) I Guess That's Why I Liked Kyle So Much. Don't Forget Though We Half To Keep This A Secret From Everyone Else Ok. Oh We Know (The Girls Say) We Have For 5 Years Now (Angel Giggles).

Well At Least Were Telling The Truth To Each Other Now. Oh Yea Don't Forget We're Going To The (FAFL) Academy In A Few Days. The FAFL Academy? Yes Max The FAFL Academy The Fighting Academy That I Signed Us Up For. Oh Gosh I Almost Forgot About That Come On Kyle We Have To Pack Our Bags For The Academy. Ok Max Meet You At Home.

Kyle Finally Gets Home And Max Is Done. Wow Max Your Really Fast Aren't You I Was Gone A Minute But Nice .....