The Days Have Past!

A Few Days Later Max And Angel Have Been Dating Now They Have Been Talking Non Stop They Arrive Back At School That Day. Angel And Mari Walk Into School An Hour Late Almost All The Time And It All Starts. Mari! Angel Yelled Where Are The Guys And Why Aren't They In School We Have A Big Test Today. (She Said Calmly Or Tryed To) Where Are They!! Angel (Mari Said Softly) They Should Be Here Soon Calm Down Please. B-But Mari I Can't Max Is Not Here And I Miss Him Were Is He (Almost About To Cry). ANGEL Please... Stop I Hate To See You Like This Please They Will Be Fine I Promise You Ok? Alright Fine I Guess Your Right! Thank You I Love You Mari. No Problem Your My Sister And I'll Always Be There For You Just Don't Ever Do That To Me Again Ok! Yes Sis I Promise.

Max And Kyle Arrive Just Before They Had To Take The Quiz In Math. Urgh KYLE We Came Right In Time To Take The Quiz Why? Cause Max When Need It And The Girls Must Have Been Worried.. Expecally Angel She Can't Live Without You Around, Just Be Glad We're Here And Not Fighting Out There Again. Yes Kyle I Wish To Never Do That Again But Later On In Life It's Going To Come Back To Us! I Know Max And Well Be Ready For That Day! (The Boys Had A Secret And Didn't Tell Anyone To Protect ThemSelves)

They Took The Test Max Got A 70. Kyle Got A 80. Angel Got A 100. And Mari Got A 85. They All Went Back Home After. ANGEL (Maxs Yells)!! Max Your Alright Thank God I Missed You Soo Much Don't Do That Ever Again.. Ok Angel I Promise. (Hugging Her As Tight As He Can) I Love You My Beautiful Angel From Heaven. I Love You (In A Soft Voice From Angel) Don't Ever Leave Me Again!