Chapter 5: Heated Argument (PT1)

Evan splashes water onto his face before looking at himself in the mirror. "... my goea, Vlad was right, I do look like shi..." Evan gasped in offended joking, "He didn't tell me my dye was coming out already! Man, my hair does not like this color anymore, but it is the only hair color that I decently like and won't criticize." "I didn't tell you what-" Vlad gets cut off by a spooked albino, "ON THE LIVE OF LADY DIRA- MY GOEA YOU SCARED ME." "Pfft- I didn't know you turn into a puffball-" Vlad cracks up giggling. "Wha- oh" Evan fixes his hair before throwing a cup of water into Vlads face "Aah- you little shi." "It's payback for scaring me." "I didn't mean to," "Could have told me you were nearby. You saw the light." "I know I know. Anyways, what are you doing here in the guard station?" "What does it look like?" "Uh cleaning up but doesn't exactly answer my question." "I'm gonna put that stinky shi in water or lavea." "Our armor is not that bad." "Hahah, yes it is." "ugh, whatever what is that your actually here for?" Vlad asked more demanding. However, Evan didn't even answer, just flips his hair under the water getting rid of the mocha hair dye and revealing his wet white hair. "So it is true, your hair isn't brown-" "mocha brown." "yess..sure." "And yes, It's always been like this. But you know how the town folks are when it comes to peps like me with this hair color." "yeah, but hey at least you look good with that color" "pitiful." "What?" "Nothin' now that you here, pick up some the bags over there and follow me, we got a Lonng night ahead of us." Evan spoke as he stretches the 'long' part. "We have work." "You don't, I do." "right.. You need sleep though." "Sleep can wait, or die"

{--Nothing special happened during the night. Other than Evan and Vlad had fun in the water--}

Vlad clears his throat before... "WAKE UP PRETTY PETTY BOI-- AHA-" Vlad ducks from being decapitated. "WHY DO YOU SLEEP WITH A SCYTHE?!" "COME HERE YOU LITTLE VISIA-OVA!" "OH SHI-" Vlad runs out of the guard's station being chased down the gravel road by an angry albino holding a...slipper? A nice royal purple slipper. Poor little slipper.. Evan jumps onto Vlad knocking him down but by the grace of the Goddess Livia, Vlad is spared by voice...
"Sir Evan? What are you doing?" "eh- oh Young master." Evan gets off of Vlad and bows to the Prince. "My apologizes young master that you had to see that." "Uh..huh.." the prince responded completely distracted by the albino shirtless form. "My prince?" Evan called out. "I think he broke-" "Vlad shut up. My prince Are you okay?" "Huh oh- OH! I'm so sorry- I-" "Woah calm down. Are you okay? Your face is red.. Do I need to get the royal doctor?" "huh oh nonononono I'm feeling okay! I promise-" The prince gets caught off guard by Evan putting his hand on the prince's forehead. "sure you are. You are burning up, go ahead and go inside I'm sure Sir Jason would be able to get you something okay?" "I- okay" The prince hurries inside the guard station completely flustered. "oo~ looks like someone has a crush~" "what." Evan glares at Vlad. "What? I'm not wrong, the prince does like you possibly more than you think of him." "Sure sure like someone with high life would like someone with shivic background and came from the depth of the forbidden forest." "wow. that's a first." "What is?" "You give me something of your past. You lived in the forbidden forest?" "Mhn, now come on let's go inside. it's cold." Evan said walking away from Vlad inside the station.
Once Evan and Vlad were inside they both hear a throat being cleared behind them."Evan. Vlad." "Oh, shi- Commander hiii." Vlad tried to say calmly knowing he was in deep shit. However, Evan only turned to the commander and looked dead straight into their eyes, and smiled with a nod. "My explaining why the prince is here. ASKING for you Evan." "Wait he for me?" "Yeah." "Ohh what did I do this time? I made sure they didn't find the body." "What Body." "Hm? What?" Evan smiled while Vlad and the Commander just stared at Evan in complete worried silence. "So what he want me for?" "...something with sketchy outsiders." "and that something is?" "first What body did you hide? Two who was it." "no one, and no one to worry about. now, what was it" "Evan that's-" the commander sighed. "A discussion. that details of it I don't know. He didn't say." "If it was a discussion that it should be your problem to deal with. You are the head commander. Even the lead Generals would be able to handle it. So why am I having to deal with it?" "Is that really a question." "Yesh, Commander Jason, Yesh that's a Qwuestion" "...EVAN" Evan laughs uncontrollably which turned into him wheezing for air. "Shi dude breathe." "Is Evan okay?" "Oh my prince, Evan...Evan gonna be fine--" Jason spoke before getting cut off by a 'thump' and more uncontrollable laughter. "Are you sure?" "..no." "I think Evan lost it." "You don't say, Vlad." "mhn," Jason agreed as he stare at the royal advisor with disappointment. "How the fuck did the king make, you Sergent Major?" "Wait- He sergeant major!?" "duh. Why else do you think he knows Combat magic let alone has a weapon signed by all divisions." "I don't remember us even having the scythe as one though." "A scythe is his own. Their his personal-most favorable weapon to use in combat." "Oh." "To answer your question, I beat the king in a combat fight-" Evan quickly answered before laughing and calming down. "Woa, I feel better now. Thanks for the laugh." "seriously." "yup. but no seriously. My prince why did you want to speak to me?" "Well.. I didn't know you where sergent Major and that's who I was actually came here for.." "How come?" "King... King Avinea hurted my sister.." "what he do." "He threaten her to make sure she doesn't say anything because she knows what he is planning. I don't know whats he planning... all I know is that a arrange marriage though. Between her and someone." The prince spoke sadly. However on the otherside of the room. Vlad and Jason stood there speechless and irrated. "..so he thinks... he can run this place? Pft. Idiots." "Please you have--" Before the prince could even speak more, even stood up grabbing his uniform from the closet going into his room and coming back out completely dressed as Royal guard.
"Vlad go get your weapon" "right" Vlad runs off to the weapons room and comes back with his spear. "Evan what are you-" "My prince I wish for you to get your sister and come right back here." "Evan..." "Don't worry about me. You might for these two but I'll be fine." "Are you sure?" "Yes, now go." Evan spoke summoning a portal to the castle for the prince. "So what are we gonna do Sergent?" "You know our ways. Your father is the one that suggested for the king to find us." Evan said following the prince with Jason and Vlad behind. "I like to hear it from you." Jason said with complete intions of known what Evan is. Evan stops before turning to Jason. Letting Jason get a full look of Evan's face. His eyes dulled of a doll, both hold the exact words Jason and Vlad were. Angry. However Evans where Angry and ready to carve blood. He has no intentions of keeping peace between himself and outsider. "Just be careful Evan. Just remember what deal you and king have." Evan remains silent and turns away heading to the direction of King Avniea. "What now Sir Jason?" "We keep our distance between us and Evan. If King Avniea is smart, he would keep his distance from him. Otherwise we supervise Evan." "So Code Ivena?" "no. Code Cealia" "Right, I'll send the message to the other soldiers and guards." "Good Idea." Jason spoke before rushing off to Evan to keep him in his sights.