Harry POV

As soon as we arrive at the ball, I hand Lily a gun to keep her safe this mission goes wrong somehow. We have been dancing the night away. I look into her eyes; I see my reflection in them. I get lost in her ocean eyes when Nathan comes and taps me on the shoulder. “We're ready.” “Stay here, don’t talk to anyone, when the commotion starts find me,” I tell Lily hoping that she will follow my directions. 

We head upstairs and see Francesco. “Ciao, vedo che hai portato i tuoi amici. Spero che questo scambio possa andare liscio.” Francesco says. ((In English) Hello, I see you have brought your friends. I hope this exchange can go smoothly.) “I hope so as well compadre,” “Hai i soldi, o dobbiamo prendere la tua ragazza che è al piano di sotto?” Francesco says threatening Lily. ((In English) Do you have the money, or do we have to take your girl that's downstairs?) “Don’t fucking mention her,” I say. “Uno dei miei uomini è al piano di sotto a guardarla in questo momento.” Francesco threatening. ((In English) One of my men is downstairs watching her right now.) I shoot all of Francescos men.

I then run downstairs to make sure Lily was okay. I look all over the house trying to find her, I run outside to see her being carried into a car unconscious. I'm about to run off to try and save her but the car has already sped off. I run upstairs back to Francesco “Where the hell did you take her.” I scream. “She is with a little friend of mine. She will stay with him until I get my money” Francesco says with in Italian accent.

Where the hell could she be? “Come on we have to go before the police come. Where’s Lily?” Nathan asks, looking around. “I don’t fucking know, someone downstairs took her, and shoved her in a car!” I scream at him in frustration. “Where the hell is she!” I pause “Answer me!”